"Fit For The New Year - Biggest Loser Challenge" (Closed Gro

Options

Replies

• skinnyminniexx
    skinnyminniexx Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    like last challenge, i weigh in on monday mornings because i have a huge exercise day on sundays. is it still okay to give you my weight on mondays?

it's a big disadvantage to your team - but if you want to weigh on Monday's thats fine -the previous Monday's weigh in will be used each week
    [/quote

okay i'll weigh in on sundays then. but which week does the exercise i do on sundays count for? that week or the next week?
  • megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    like last challenge, i weigh in on monday mornings because i have a huge exercise day on sundays. is it still okay to give you my weight on mondays?

it's a big disadvantage to your team - but if you want to weigh on Monday's thats fine -the previous Monday's weigh in will be used each week
    [/quote

okay i'll weigh in on sundays then. but which week does the exercise i do on sundays count for? that week or the next week?
    As I read it, everything after noon on Sunday central time goes for the next week. :)
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    There will be no exercise challenges for Sunday (day of rest) - if you do complete an exercise before noon on Sunday towards the challenge than it will count towards the challenge.

For example if you complete & submit another 300 calories on Sunday morning and submit them before noon they will count towards your weekly challenge.

Does that make sense? Otherwise all Sunday activities are on you.
  • skinnyminniexx
    skinnyminniexx Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    but would my sunday exercise count for the next week? because i do a lot of exercise on sundays...about 4 hours and at least 1000 calories.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    but would my sunday exercise count for the next week? because i do a lot of exercise on sundays...about 4 hours and at least 1000 calories.

Dang!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    Pink Team - Itsbigjoesgal & Megabux with a combined weight of: 474.5 (this is an edit to the start weight due to Megabux not having a scale, we took an average of what she thought she weighed.. her official weight today is not calculated)

I'm confused, so is today her official weight, or a guess? Sorry, I didn't understand, and confused about the not having a scale part.
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    SO WHO'S READY FOR DAY TWO......DAY ONE IS OVER, NOW ITS TIME TO GO HARDER AND PUSH MORE TODAY.....TEAM TEAL IS ON IT, AND DOING OUR THING.....WHAT 'BOUT YALL?
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    SO WHO'S READY FOR DAY TWO......DAY ONE IS OVER, NOW ITS TIME TO GO HARDER AND PUSH MORE TODAY.....TEAM TEAL IS ON IT, AND DOING OUR THING.....WHAT 'BOUT YALL?

MY PARTNER IN CRIME. . .. . BUAH . . .. HERE WE COME TO GET YA'LL. . . LOVE THIS COMPETITION. . LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Day 2...and I'm feeling good!

Did a hard workout last night and already lost weight from it!!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    Options
    Pink Team - Itsbigjoesgal & Megabux with a combined weight of: 474.5 (this is an edit to the start weight due to Megabux not having a scale, we took an average of what she thought she weighed.. her official weight today is not calculated)

I'm confused, so is today her official weight, or a guess? Sorry, I didn't understand, and confused about the not having a scale part.

Her scale broke on Friday (said she weighed 20lbs less than her prior week weigh in) so she had to buy a scale and get me her weight yesterday. I used her last weigh in as the start weight until she got back to me to get the competition started.
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    Options
    Are we ready for Day 2!!! let's kick it into gear!! Burn those calories!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Day 2 I'm In And Ready Kick Butt!!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options

Her scale broke on Friday (said she weighed 20lbs less than her prior week weigh in) so she had to buy a scale and get me her weight yesterday. I used her last weigh in as the start weight until she got back to me to get the competition started.

That totally makes more sense. LOL
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    Day 2 and I am tired! 37.gif
  • naesue
    naesue Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Well this half of team black if fired up and ready to go already did a huge burn today and I might even do more later it depends on how I am feeling later. You all better be bringing it cause Team black and going to knock your socks off!!!!!
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    @ naesue-how did you make your team logo? I like it :)
  • naesue
    naesue Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    neuroticVirgo actually made it for us. SHe is very talented.
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options

MY PARTNER IN CRIME. . .. . BUAH . . .. HERE WE COME TO GET YA'LL. . . LOVE THIS COMPETITION. . LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO!

lets get it today girl.....=)
  • megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Realizing that I am only friends with about half of the people in this challenge I guess I will post here!

Good luck to all of you! Just making the decision to better yourself makes you winners in my book, and that will have to do because itsbigjoesgal and I will crush you! Thanks and keep up all your excellent work:)
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    go team green! making up for lost time yesterday! you all better watch out!!! im a calorie burning machine this week!!!