"Fit For The New Year - Biggest Loser Challenge" (Closed Gro

Options

Replies

• ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    So my choice tonight is Step Plus Abs.. I'm a little intimated tonight after what happen last night, but we shall see how it goes. If there are a lot of people there I probably will skip.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    So my choice tonight is Step Plus Abs.. I'm a little intimated tonight after what happen last night, but we shall see how it goes. If there are a lot of people there I probably will skip.

What happened last night? :(
  • scgma
    scgma Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Team Yellow is soooooooo hot ...you better put your game on!!!!!
    Ariel is sooooo incredible !!!!!
    annnnnd I am soo sore LOL
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    Team Yellow is soooooooo hot ...you better put your game on!!!!!
    Ariel is sooooo incredible !!!!!
    annnnnd I am soo sore LOL

I can say ditto to the soo sore! LOL
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    Just throwing this out there...but I can make you guys something to put in your signatures if you want. Just PM me if you want one, and if you want saying or something on it. (like pink).
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    IM FEELIN THE BURN FROM MY WORKOUT LAST NIGHT....YALL ARE GONNA FEEL THE BURN WHEN TEAM TEAL BLAZES PAST YA......OH YEAH
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    Options
    To make it fair to everyone, I've decided that we are going to use MFP calories as the burn for this week (we will not be repeating this challenge throughout the 12 weeks) ... I know it's a little extra work for everyone.

So If you are an HRM user, please also include in your notes section on your diary the amount burned per MFP ... So it would look like this

"1250 calories calories burned per MFP"

Also I am going to ask EVERYONE to update their exercise journal daily... so we can keep a running tab o the numbers. I'm fine if you enter it the next morning (before 12) .. however, there will be no going back come Friday when it's crunch time. You should be registering your numbers daily anyway to help with your journey.

SO let's finish this week with a BURN!!
  • skinnyminniexx
    skinnyminniexx Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    To make it fair to everyone, I've decided that we are going to use MFP calories as the burn for this week (we will not be repeating this challenge throughout the 12 weeks) ... I know it's a little extra work for everyone.

So If you are an HRM user, please also include in your notes section on your diary the amount burned per MFP ... So it would look like this

Also I am going to ask EVERYONE to update their exercise journal daily... so we can keep a running tab o the numbers. I'm fine if you enter it the next morning (before 12) .. however, there will be no going back come Friday when it's crunch time. You should be registering your numbers daily anyway to help with your journey.

thank you!! i felt it was unfair for people to be using different methods of calculating calories burned.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options

Is it alright if I keep entering it in my blog? Its still posted daily, I just don't like how MFP adjusts my food goals. Also, I use a HRM, so should I go recalculate mon, tue & today using MFP? Thanks :)
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    Options
    Yes that's fine.. and if you put it in your notes section is does not go towards your daily goals, but blog is fine! Please go back and let me know the difference thansk!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    Yes that's fine.. and if you put it in your notes section is does not go towards your daily goals, but blog is fine! Please go back and let me know the difference thansk!

Bummer, one of my days MFP estimates lower than my HRM. But on the others its higher...so I guess it will even out? :huh:
    But its all on there now :smile:
  • Nikkie_too
    Nikkie_too Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Thanks for making room for the RADICAL REDS! :)

I'll put my MFP calories burned in my diary comments for each day and log my HRM (which is usually quite a bit lower) so I'm not tempted to eat my MFP calories. ;)

Good luck and have fun everyone!
  • atd81
    atd81 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Woohoo, so happy to be a part of this with my girl Nikkie_too :) Good luck to everyone :)

RADICAL REDS FTW!! :)
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    Options
    Welcome to the challenge ladies!!

This week is Burn Baby Burn, burning up the calories.. the team that burns the most calories is SAFE from elimination this week
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    looking forward to another great burn tomorrow....ALL 1289 CALORIES......woot...woot....woot...woot woot woot woot....woot...sorry, i was singing along with a tune in my head.....get it yall
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    can I please have a logo for Team Purple? I tried making my own and I messed it up...not that good at it apparently...
  • scgma
    scgma Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    can I count the water I am using for my alka selter cold???? Hmmmmm
  • arieltheincredible
    arieltheincredible Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    OH YEEEEAAAAAHHHH !!! watch out for TEAM YELLOW!!! :D
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    Thanks for making room for the RADICAL REDS! :)

I'll put my MFP calories burned in my diary comments for each day and log my HRM (which is usually quite a bit lower) so I'm not tempted to eat my MFP calories. ;)

Good luck and have fun everyone!

good luck to you as well
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    team green is burning up the scene today! watch out or we might singe you! ;) have a great day folks!!!