• Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Beachgirl is right

not bad at all!
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Man I hope it's the type with a aerodynamic wind dividing one pack with a great dog. Cuz I'd be SO in!
  • eyoungone05
    Options
    LOL HAHAHAHA Tony u r CRAZY thats so funny
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I like being fit, but I don't want to be too far out with it to the point where it's unattractive. So the question is and LADIES ONLY, WHEN IT COMES TO FITNESS, WHAT KIND OF BODY TYPE DO U LIKE or PREFER, and FIND SEXY?

I prefer Dwayne Johnson . . . yum . . .
  • KEN1013
    KEN1013 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    i know this is bad,,,,but im from the D where the boss belly rule
  • eyoungone05
    Options
    Iamfit4life and beachgirl thanx really THANX when I look in the mirrior I c twicks in places but from a woman's point of view what wud u change for ur liking or not change?
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I have dated guys of all sizes, because personality wins over everything else when it comes to dating.

BUT, for just lookin' at and havin' fun, I have two types:

The Husky Pants: On the tall side, build like a mac truck, tattooed, pierced, and probably dangerous.

and

Kicks *kitten* at Arm Wrestling: Tall, pretty muscular, beefy, and all out strong. Also possibly dangerous, but less likely to carry a weapon.

Both must understand the use of safe words.
  • leilani♥
    Options
    I prefer a man with a nice booty... he can have any body type.. but as long as he got that booty I'm sold :)
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I like big teddy bear :)
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I like a naked body the best.
  • eyoungone05
    Options
    BOOTY that is the second time i've hread that, I always thought it was the other way around but i guess not well I take pride in my booty cuz I GET IT FROM MY MOMMA!!!!!!!! LOL naw it was my day really
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I don't like ripped bodies. It just isn't attractive, and it is unnatural. The most attractive body is in shape. Easy as that. No dunlap disease. The guy doesn't need to be showing any muscles. It isn't about that. Just healthy. I agree with another post...I don't want to feel a rock hard body on top of me...that isn't comfortable. I guess I feel like guys do about women...more cushion for the pushin' haha:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: And absolutely NOOOOOOO skinny guys. That's just so disgusting. I can't stand a skinny guy. It looks gross.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    After all non-physical considerations... I like to see muscle, but not be overwhelmed by it. That goes for both men and women.
  • eyoungone05
    Options
    I like to look good NAKED
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    <---- this type
  • eyoungone05
    Options
    yeah scott get em!!!! looking good dude
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    <---- this type

Lmao, now is that condsidered arrogance or self-confidence?
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    TALL, broad shoulders, strong arms, but i'm ok if the stomach is a little soft, it's nice to cuddle
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    <---- this type

Lmao, now is that condsidered arrogance or self-confidence?

Little fun :P
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I think It depends on the guy. I am generally not into "bulky" looking dudes and usually prefer a slender figure. So I suppose my "ideal" most of the time, would be lean and cut....but there are always exceptions to the rule. I've found bigger/bulkier guys attractive before. Honestly, I can probably find someone that suits my tastes with in any body type. It's all about how it's carried I suppose. I just don't like it when guys get so bulky it looks....uncomfortable for them to walk. haha