Options

Replies

• Cakepiebeer
    Options
    This all works in my favor! NICE!!
  • Crowhorse
    Crowhorse Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I like defination, but not ripped to the point where the veins stand out on arms. Thats gross. But I have to be honest, women I know (myself included) are alot more interested in who you are then what you look like. Don't get me wrong...strong attractive guys are great but the real attraction begins after they open their mouth. :smile:

I second this.
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I'm not into the buff type. I prefer definition but more of a long lean look.
  • Crowhorse
    Options
    Iamfit4life and beachgirl thanx really THANX when I look in the mirrior I c twicks in places but from a woman's point of view what wud u change for ur liking or not change?

I looked at your profile and I like where you are at right now. The only thing I'd ditch is the overly long and baggy shorts. You worked hard at what you have...show it off a bit :).
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    <---- this type

Lmao, now is that condsidered arrogance or self-confidence?

Arrogant self confidence =D.

It's a man thing lol.

To the original poster...I made a thread like this waaaay back. But mine was based on three types...body builder buff (not Arnold...but still, a big guy), middle of the road (larger than average, pretty well defined), or slim and ripped. Most seemed to choose slim and ripped...middle of the road next...and the big guy got the least love.

BUT!! The girls who liked the bigger guy were all smokin hot, AND very...very emphatic about it lol.

*shrug*

I eventually chose to just let things fall where they may. I like where I am now...but would like a 2"-3" narrower waist, and a bit more weight in my shouders (NOT my traps), chest and arms.
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    <---- this type

Arrogant self confidence =D.

It's a man thing lol.

To the original poster...I made a thread like this waaaay back. But mine was based on three types...body builder buff (not Arnold...but still, a big guy), middle of the road (larger than average, pretty well defined), or slim and ripped. Most seemed to choose slim and ripped...middle of the road next...and the big guy got the least love.

BUT!! The girls who liked the bigger guy were all smokin hot, AND very...very emphatic about it lol.

*shrug*

I eventually chose to just let things fall where they may. I like where I am now...but would like a 2"-3" narrower waist, and a bit more weight in my shouders (NOT my traps), chest and arms.

crisanderson27...THAT..YUM..*drool*
  • Crowhorse
    Options
    <---- this type

Those are some nice arms.
  • FelizMi
    FelizMi Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    tall (over 6 ft) and thin with broad shoulders, thinner basketball player type :love:

but personality trumps everything, so I've dated all types, short and round, big and beefy, tall and skinny, short and skinny, was was married to a tall fat guy for years lol. As long as I can look at him in the face without wishing I had a paper sack, lol
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I can drool over ripped abs all day but I what I really like the most is a big ol healthy teddy bear.
  • Crowhorse
    Options
    Built like Hugh Jackman. mmmm mmmm mmmm!

None of that skinny stuff, where they resemble nazi concentration camp prisoners.

Mmmmm...Hugh Jackman. Definitely my type.
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    <---berar of tedy
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    A WARM ONE!!!!!!
  • eyoungone05
    Options
    Iamfit4life and beachgirl thanx really THANX when I look in the mirrior I c twicks in places but from a woman's point of view what wud u change for ur liking or not change?

I looked at your profile and I like where you are at right now. The only thing I'd ditch is the overly long and baggy shorts. You worked hard at what you have...show it off a bit :).

R u sure ur ready to c that? lol u r to be warned
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    <---berar of tedy

A drunk teddy too?? :love:
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Tall, broad shoulders, strong jawline, and no back hair. That is my laundry list. I should have added, doesn't sit on the couch all night watching sports.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    I like my guys big. Tall, big arms, barrel chested, solid legs...I want him to be able to pick me up and swing me around easily. My last ex was small, only 1" taller than I am and, although fit, just too dang tiny. I felt like a gorilla next time him and I only weighed 120 pounds. Ugh. My current guy is 200+ pounds, and 6'2", nice and comfy for me! :love:
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I think It depends on the guy. I am generally not into "bulky" looking dudes and usually prefer a slender figure. So I suppose my "ideal" most of the time, would be lean and cut....but there are always exceptions to the rule. I've found bigger/bulkier guys attractive before. Honestly, I can probably find someone that suits my tastes with in any body type. It's all about how it's carried I suppose. I just don't like it when guys get so bulky it looks....uncomfortable for them to walk. haha

So, as long as I can still wipe my *kitten*, I should be good, right? Lol.

Fo sho.
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    Tall & thick, but fit. Snuggly fit (meaning still a little soft). Muscular legs! * drools*
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Built like Hugh Jackman. mmmm mmmm mmmm!

None of that skinny stuff, where they resemble nazi concentration camp prisoners.

Mmmmm...Hugh Jackman. Definitely my type.

^this lol
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    <---- this type

Little fun :P

I must say, I see that kind of body, and "little" does come to mind...