Which body type do LADIES prefer?

Options

Replies

• AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who is very nice looking, smart, and very fit. Bad thing is he has so little body fat when you hug him it's like hugging a tree trunk. I would rather have someone with too much body fat than be snuggling up a tree.
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    So wud we all agree that some what FIT but not over doing it? well proportioned? with a good head on his shoulders is a must tho?

And smells yummy & humorous, too..hehe!!:wink:
  • Navmachine
    Options
    i'm one of the few women that like the cute shorties. someone over 5'11" is not for me. (i've dated tall guys and it was incredibly akward for me. they were all elbows and knees in bed :P) my fiance is 5' 8", and he's perfect for me! i'm 5' 4", so i dont hafto tip toe to kiss him.

i like the "otter mode" guys. lean swimmer bodies that are toned, but not overly muscled. i suppose i look at those gym rat types with muscles for days and i think about how much time and effort that takes to upkeep. theres going to be a point in his life where that takes a backseat and all that muscle turns to a beer belly. lol

also, the "adonis V" that lean guys have on the lower stomach is teh hawtness.
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    He has to be smart and funny and chivalrous etc etc. But physically its all about where the muscle isnt.

That indentation on the side of the arm where the deltoid ends and the bicep is on one side and the tricep on the other. The contours of the shoulder muscles and bones. Especially when he is in ahem plank position. Same with the butt there's a nice place to grab on the side of a muscular butt cheek. It isn't really about aesthetics,but sexiness in the midst of function.
  • eyoungone05
    Options
    I have a friend who is very nice looking, smart, and very fit. Bad thing is he has so little body fat when you hug him it's like hugging a tree trunk. I would rather have someone with too much body fat than be snuggling up a tree.

lol :)
  • AshjMusik
    AshjMusik Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Why do ppl keep making these "disclaimers" mentioning the importance of brain over body before listing their lusts? The question is body-type specific, not a S/O custom order form...
    Broad shoulders & sturdy jawline (accompanied by an easy smile & mischievous eyes), defined muscle groups w/ a little bit to knead on.. 
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Of course personality and all that is important, but if we are going just off of body type......Joe Manganiello. All day long.
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    If I'm just window-shopping, I like a guy who's fit enough so he has muscles, and lean enough so you can see them. No need for a six-pack (I've learned those are really hard to maintain).
    Turn-offs (visually) is a guy who has a really well-developed upper body and is scrawny below the waist (e.g. chicken legs). If you are going to take the time to build muscle, why not do it evenly? And I admit, I have a thing for calves. :)

But, personality trumps all. You know that old saying "I'm fat but you're ugly and I can lose weight" ? A guy with a great personality, positive outlook, and who has the courage to act is going to get more of my interest than a guy who's a jerk or has no ambition in life.

@eanmorrison- since you posted the question, I'd say you're looking Fine. Too young for me, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate the aesthetics. ;)
  • eyoungone05
    Options
    If I'm just window-shopping, I like a guy who's fit enough so he has muscles, and lean enough so you can see them. No need for a six-pack (I've learned those are really hard to maintain).
    Turn-offs (visually) is a guy who has a really well-developed upper body and is scrawny below the waist (e.g. chicken legs). If you are going to take the time to build muscle, why not do it evenly? And I admit, I have a thing for calves. :)

But, personality trumps all. You know that old saying "I'm fat but you're ugly and I can lose weight" ? A guy with a great personality, positive outlook, and who has the courage to act is going to get more of my interest than a guy who's a jerk or has no ambition in life.

@eanmorrison- since you posted the question, I'd say you're looking Fine. Too young for me, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate the aesthetics. ;)

thanx for the compliment :)
  • FindingFit50s
    Options
    He has to be smart and funny and chivalrous etc etc. But physically its all about where the muscle isnt.

That indentation on the side of the arm where the deltoid ends and the bicep is on one side and the tricep on the other. The contours of the shoulder muscles and bones. Especially when he is in ahem plank position. Same with the butt there's a nice place to grab on the side of a muscular butt cheek. It isn't really about aesthetics,but sexiness in the midst of function.

She TOTALLY nailed the arms that make me think naughty thoughts. Ya know how guys say they're a leg man or a boob man or whatever. Well, I guess I'm an arms woman. They don't have to be overly huge, but big lean arms with muscles that flex with every movement.... that makes my knees weak. And unlike what some of the other ladies have said, I love seeing the veins popped out -- that makes me want to go from looking to touching!

Abs are overrated as far as I'm concerned. To really see em, a guy's body fat has to be lower than I like. A softer belly is fine.

I'm kinda picky about legs -- the bony, knobby, skinny ones are awful, but I'm not really impressed with really muscular legs either. I just like em full and well proportioned. Long is nice, 'cause I like guys right about six feet tall -- so my head snuggles right up onto where his arm meets his chest. (my husband is perfect that way)

I'm also partial to goatees and shaved/buzzed heads - again, like my husband.

In the end, though, it's about how he makes *me* feel. I'm celebrating my 29th anniversary with my husband next month, and there hasn't been a day of that time that I've felt anything less than beautiful and sexy in his eyes. That means more than any if the rest of it. But having the whole package.... looks, brains, manners, talent, humor.... well, I'm one seriously lucky woman!
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    i like my women athletic
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Built like Hugh Jackman. mmmm mmmm mmmm!

None of that skinny stuff, where they resemble nazi concentration camp prisoners.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    Good thing I'm married. Apparently by most posters I would make them feel grossed out.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    You have a good body. I like that and the lean muscle look. No bony dudes. In other words, not the male version of me.
  • Scarletblue
    Options
    <--- Research shows that this works.

Oh yeah!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM Hmmm!!!!!!!!!!! ((((( fanning myself ))))))
  • JeremiahStone
    JeremiahStone Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Why do ppl keep making these "disclaimers" mentioning the importance of brain over body before listing their lusts? The question is body-type specific, not a S/O custom order form...
    Broad shoulders & sturdy jawline (accompanied by an easy smile & mischievous eyes), defined muscle groups w/ a little bit to knead on.. 
    Haha this is great
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    <--- Research shows that this works.

Works for me! :love:
  • eyoungone05
    Options

She TOTALLY nailed the arms that make me think naughty thoughts. Ya know how guys say they're a leg man or a boob man or whatever. Well, I guess I'm an arms woman. They don't have to be overly huge, but big lean arms with muscles that flex with every movement.... that makes my knees weak. And unlike what some of the other ladies have said, I love seeing the veins popped out -- that makes me want to go from looking to touching!

Abs are overrated as far as I'm concerned. To really see em, a guy's body fat has to be lower than I like. A softer belly is fine.

I'm kinda picky about legs -- the bony, knobby, skinny ones are awful, but I'm not really impressed with really muscular legs either. I just like em full and well proportioned. Long is nice, 'cause I like guys right about six feet tall -- so my head snuggles right up onto where his arm meets his chest. (my husband is perfect that way)

I'm also partial to goatees and shaved/buzzed heads - again, like my husband.

In the end, though, it's about how he makes *me* feel. I'm celebrating my 29th anniversary with my husband next month, and there hasn't been a day of that time that I've felt anything less than beautiful and sexy in his eyes. That means more than any if the rest of it. But having the whole package.... looks, brains, manners, talent, humor.... well, I'm one seriously lucky woman!

Congrats :) very good hope one day i'll have that kind of success
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I think It depends on the guy. I am generally not into "bulky" looking dudes and usually prefer a slender figure. So I suppose my "ideal" most of the time, would be lean and cut....but there are always exceptions to the rule. I've found bigger/bulkier guys attractive before. Honestly, I can probably find someone that suits my tastes with in any body type. It's all about how it's carried I suppose. I just don't like it when guys get so bulky it looks....uncomfortable for them to walk. haha

So, as long as I can still wipe my *kitten*, I should be good, right? Lol.
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    True, but unless you are just looking at pictures, you are going to see how a guy behaves, and that's going to influence you. At least it does me.

Now if this -were- a S/O custom order form...
    42; 5'8"; 30" waist; 49" shoulders; 15" arms & calves; piercing eyes (any color); moderate brow ridge; cropped/shaved head; upturned lips; nice teeth; can converse equally well about fitness, sports, fantasy/science fiction and science; can change his own oil and do minor engine repair (having rebuilt a pre-80's car is a bonus, having said car being a 1969 stingray is a double); no major health problems; oh and of course, rich. :)