Which body type do LADIES prefer?

Options

Replies

• _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    <---- this type

Lmao, now is that condsidered arrogance or self-confidence?

Little fun :P

I know, I was joking, it was the title of another thread....nevermind
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I like being fit, but I don't want to be too far out with it to the point where it's unattractive. So the question is and LADIES ONLY, WHEN IT COMES TO FITNESS, WHAT KIND OF BODY TYPE DO U LIKE or PREFER, and FIND SEXY?

I prefer Dwayne Johnson . . . yum . . .

Ironically, he's one of my "exception to the rules" I was talking about above.....for some reason his bulkiness doesn't put me off.
  • curvygirl512
    curvygirl512 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Very muscular, broad shoulders, big arms, small waist, and tall. Mm, mm, . . . mmm!
  • argharna
    Options
    slim maybe some muscles but not over doing it. No beer gut total turn off!
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    <--- Research shows that this works.
  • eyoungone05
    Options
    So LADIES is JUSTJOSHIN CORRECT?
  • Fatchickslim
    Fatchickslim Posts: 396 Member
    Options

Oh yeah!
  • snowbab
    snowbab Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I love a guy who is NOT really muscular. I don't like it personally. Slightly toned stomach on an average sized body is nice, but I'm not overly fussed. I always fall for personality and eyes before body anyway ^_^
  • Fatchickslim
    Fatchickslim Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    And if Eanmorrison wasn't so young that he made me feel like a dirty old woman I'd say DAMNNN
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    interesting read :glasses:
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Iamfit4life and beachgirl thanx really THANX when I look in the mirrior I c twicks in places but from a woman's point of view what wud u change for ur liking or not change?

A smile - and you're good to go/
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    <---- this type

Lmao, now is that condsidered arrogance or self-confidence?

I lol'd =)
  • eyoungone05
    Options
    And if Eanmorrison wasn't so young that he made me feel like a dirty old woman I'd say DAMNNN

LOL thanx but age is only a number :) but thanx
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Personality, smart that stuff is key. A person can have looks but sometime when they open there mouth there not so smart, our maybe to self confident. Body type. They have to be fit, but not try to be something there not. No plastic surgery no botox. The best man is of course my husband! :-D
  • eyoungone05
    Options
    Iamfit4life and beachgirl thanx really THANX when I look in the mirrior I c twicks in places but from a woman's point of view what wud u change for ur liking or not change?

A smile - and you're good to go/

Jenny thanx too :)
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options

Abso-friggin-lutely! Come to mama, Hugh!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I like how when you guys quite "<
    this type" it's pointing at your pic. (a girl, 300 guy crying) :laugh:

I have liked all different types of bodies, it's easier to say what I don't like. I don't like scary, I don't want a man to be 'prettier' than me, and sickly puny is an obvious out.
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I like being fit, but I don't want to be too far out with it to the point where it's unattractive. So the question is and LADIES ONLY, WHEN IT COMES TO FITNESS, WHAT KIND OF BODY TYPE DO U LIKE or PREFER, and FIND SEXY?

A fit mind. Seriously, he has to be smart. I don't care what the body looks like if the brain is mushy. That said if the brain is equal and I had to move onto the body I would go with the guy at 14%. http://www.leighpeele.com/body-fat-pictures-and-percentages
  • eyoungone05
    Options

Abso-friggin-lutely! Come to mama, Hugh!

lol :)
  • eyoungone05
    Options

A fit mind. Seriously, he has to be smart. I don't care what the body looks like if the brain is mushy. That said if the brain is equal and I had to move onto the body I would go with the guy at 14%. http://www.leighpeele.com/body-fat-pictures-and-percentages

good to know