5'7 Goal Weight

SCentanni
SCentanni Posts: 22 Member
Hey all you people that are 5'7... what's your goal weight???

Replies

• Murphy15
    Murphy15 Posts: 142
    I'm 5'8" and my goal is 135. I got down to 145 which I thought was my goal, but I still wasn't happy with how I looked.
  • Naytahlee
    Naytahlee Posts: 53 Member
    I'm shooting for 150lbs and I'll see what happens after I get there.
  • lunchgirlie
    lunchgirlie Posts: 114 Member
    Mine is 145 but I'm not actually sure it's realistic for my body and frame. I have a long way to go so we'll see what happens!
  • SCentanni
    SCentanni Posts: 22 Member
    Cool.. I'm 165 right now.. and want to get in the 130s.. everyone thinks I am insane for wanting to be that weight..
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    145 ... anything lower is too hard to maintain for me and I look too skinny.
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    I'm hovering around 140-143, my goal is 135.
  • twocsmom
    twocsmom Posts: 120 Member
    130 for me. I get the weird reactions when I tell people that I still have 40 pounds to go...but when I have pics of my self at that weight and I like how I look. So that's the ### for me!
  • mezzosoprano89
    mezzosoprano89 Posts: 81 Member
    I'm going for 145, but I haven't been that weight in a LONGGGGGGGGGGG time so we'll see when I look healthiest and get down to a healthy BMI
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    I thought I was 5'7" when I started and my goal was 120.
    Now that I know i'm actually 5'9" I'm sticking with 125-130 goall
  • _Sonia_
    _Sonia_ Posts: 40
    I'm hoping for 145, would be ecstatic about 150, though!
  • I am 5'7" and a healthy 115 pounds. :-)
  • lisabstrong
    lisabstrong Posts: 165 Member
    145...not sure if I can get there. I'm about 13 lbs left!
  • Cool.. I'm 165 right now.. and want to get in the 130s.. everyone thinks I am insane for wanting to be that weight..

Everyone tells me the same thing that ill look to skinny blah blah blah lol honestly ive never been at 135 in my adult life (in HS I was 145-150) and I have big bones so I dont know if 135 will look good on me but for now thats what Im shooting for. If I get to 140 and im happy than ill stop other wise ill keep this seksie train rolling :-)
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    My goal is 125-130.
  • heatherdills
    heatherdills Posts: 53 Member
    Right now I am shooting for 180 (I have a large body frame). Depending on how I feel and look when I get there, I may try for 160-170.
  • I'm shooting for a goal dress size rather than weight.. It should really depend on your body type. I'm weirdly muscular, and thus expect to weigh more than most people who would be my ideal dress size.
  • I'm 5'8 and currently 136 and my goal weight is around 130 my starting out weight was 155 so if ican do this you can too!!
  • ShellyLee
    ShellyLee Posts: 293 Member
    I'm 5'7", 26 y/o and my goal is 145ish, an athletic 145 not just 145 lol. I've been there in the past and it's a healthy looking size for me... for me going smaller would start to verge into that possibly too small for my frame territory. Even the last time I was at that weight I had people telling me to "eat a sammich".
  • jillleanne
    jillleanne Posts: 72 Member
    I'm 5'8 and my goal is 129.
  • I'm 5'8" and my current goal is 65kgs (145pounds) which was my lowest weight and people who were close to me did tell me I was looking "too thin" when I was that weight although I think that was more about my general health at that time rather than my weight.

I'll reevaluate my goal when I'm there...thinking about going down to 60kgs (132pounds). I don't think I'd want to go lower than that.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!