5'7 Goal Weight

Options

Replies

• summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6.5", and would love to see 125. We'll see.
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    im 5'7 146...love my weight except im positive i still have 10 pds of belly fat...im scared that in order to lose my belly i have to get down to about 130!! idk..just really upseting that weight has come off everywhere but there..
  • cecilia0909
    cecilia0909 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8 and my goal weight is 145. But a toned 145 :0) 145 is the weight I was before I got pregnant with my first son- now I have my second son (third child) and I have 12lbs to go!
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I've changed my goal from a skinny 135 lbs to a very fit and toned 140lbs. I'm still doing cardio, but shorter sessions and I've pumped up my strength training routine.
  • angelapolite
    Options
    I'm 181 now, 39 yrs old, my goal is 140. I have the same problem, when I tell people my goal weight, they tell me that's too skinny. blah, blah, blah...lol
  • mrsjoseywales29
    Options
    For me i am 5'8 and my goal is 160. I am being realistic cause i wanna do this by my 30th birthday in April. I am trying to lose a total of 82 lbs and i am down 11 lbs right now. Once i get to 160 then i will decide if i wanna lose more. Do whatever makes you happy and what make you feel accomplished.
  • roslynds9
    roslynds9 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 7" and aiming for 168lbs (12 stone) that's the weight I was when I was slim and healthy a few years ago. I did go lighter than that for a short while but I looked unhealthily thin. That could just be my frame though.
  • Harkins86
    Harkins86 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and wIth a leam body mass of 120 lbs, I will be happy with 160 and some more muscle :-)
  • xonikitashafferxo
    xonikitashafferxo Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and my ultimate goal is 128-130. I was 220 and now I am 194 so I still have a long way to go.
  • hojo94
    hojo94 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    135-140!
  • NicoleAmazon21
    NicoleAmazon21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5'7.5"
    cw: 149
    I would love to get down to the 120's. I really need to lose inches off of my hips!
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    Wow - such variety. I have a very big frame, and am just under 5'8". I carry a lot of muscle and build it easily - just the way I was born. My immediate goal is around 190, down from a lifetime high of 245, and longer term, if possible I'm aiming for 175. Much less than that, and I'll not only look rather unhealthy, but it's likely to start to affect my ability to do my job properly. That still sounds very high in comparison to many, but the way I'm built, even at 245 I didn't look 'fat', just a bit overweight. Right now I'm about 224.
  • Elarissa
    Elarissa Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My goal is 135 but if I am trying to go more with how I feel about my body instead of getting my heart set on a number.
  • vmclach
    vmclach Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'8"
    HW~ 160

I have been stuck maintaining around 135 for the past 6 months... I got down to 128 for a few weeks, but it was so hard to maintain. I would like to get back to 130
  • kisha1977
    kisha1977 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 and I have never been small...I have been over 200lbs since I was pre-teen. I don't know what my goal weight will be, but I am shooting for 150lbs (smile). Wish me luck!
  • emyishardcore
    emyishardcore Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and I am currently 128.5pounds but I am aiming for 117 but I won't really care just as long as I end up toned cause right now I am kinda out of shape.
  • inammorata
    Options
    I was hoping for 123 or so. That would make an even 50 lb loss for me.
  • spiritwolf13
    spiritwolf13 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    between 135-140 I tend to build muscle pretty fast. I guess I will know when I get there. My main goal is to avoid heart disease, diabetes etc. I like MFP cause it keeps me on track of what I eat. and how I feel after I eat those foods for example I had such a cocoa puff craving yup coocoo for cocoa puffs and felt terrible after I ate not guilty terrible.
  • spiritwolf13
    spiritwolf13 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    good luck
  • furbs905
    furbs905 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm a bigger built, large bones and hips and even at my smallest during my teens, I was 135-140. My bust alone has to weigh around 15-20 lbs. Now married, 3 kids within 5 years, I will be happy to get to 180 and then reevaluate. I would be thrilled to be 160 one day. I still have a long way to go yet.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!