Does your significant other ever comment on....

Options

Replies

• Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    Oh, what he DOES comment on is that he can always hear me getting on the scales immediately afterwards :blushing:

Lol...Yep...that's the best time to weigh in :laugh:
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Poop and fart proudly, people! Remove the shackles of shame!

fart.jpg

Our forefathers understood the need to fart (and poop). Read Benjamin Franklin's wise musings on farting proudly from 1781: http://teachingamericanhistory.org/library/index.asp?document=470.

Be not ashamed!
  • PecanTanDiva
    Options
    This is FUNNY!!! I thought I was the only one who received text messages / BBM message from my spouse. He will text me stuff like this...

1- You should make grunting noises, it'll come out faster
    2- So you've just broken a record, 1 hour straight...Has your butt fell asleep yet??? (think of how your feet feel when they fall alseep)
    3- I wonder how the toilet feels about you now?? (My Fav)
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    She comments on everything else, why not my pooping. The length of time, as well as the stench, and volume of the whole ordeal.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Hahaha. Nope. My significant other doesn't care about my poop, how often I do it, or any of those other details. What he does do, however, is mock me when I say "poop" or "poo." He thinks that's a word for kindergarten teachers and children.
  • dgirllamius
    dgirllamius Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Yes!

Our walls are like, paper thin and things can be heard from all round the flat. When either of us go, it can be heard by the other no matter where in the flat you are.

I don't care though, we're both as bad as one another.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    Hahaha. Nope. My significant other doesn't care about my poop, how often I do it, or any of those other details. What he does do, however, is mock me when I say "poop" or "poo." He thinks that's a word for kindergarten teachers and children.
    Well poo on him!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Well poo on him!
    I'm not really into that, but I'll try anything once.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    LMAO!-- although that is funny I would get to the point of being annoyed- maybe start asking him to always bring you some toilet paper maybe then he'll think it's a chore because he's having to do something for you everytime you go in! ; ) good luck with your weight loss!

Better yet, start storing the pads and/or tampons in the linen closet and ask him to get you one every time...when he can't find any more, send him to the store...you should get some private time then.
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I find it funny that I don't smell my own stink. The hubster will walk in and comment on how badly I have stunk up the house, to which I respond "What, I smell like roses!!!!"

But dang the hubster will and can clear the house out with his raunchy poops!
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    My brother has taken this a little far with his son. The kid would not poop, so they encouraged him so that he wouldn't be embarrased. Now the kid if someone farts my nephew (5 years old) says, "Good one! Raise your hand and be proud!". :laugh:
  • katherines2230
    katherines2230 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Omg, you guys are killing me this morning :laugh: And I totally used to do the water running thing! But after 7 years, neither of us cares anymore!
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I don't care who it is...SO or not, I love announcing that I'm going to go take a nice steamy dump!
    I'm glad we are friends.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    OMG Im sorry, I couldnt even finish reading the post after the first line. Did not expect that at all
  • sarah_ep
    sarah_ep Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Mine, his, the neighbors, the weird guy standing at the bar..

He once surveyed a number of people (around 20) whether they wipe sitting down or semi standing up.

It was quite the controversy.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Hot lunch.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    Mine, his, the neighbors, the weird guy standing at the bar..

He once surveyed a number of people (around 20) whether they wipe sitting down or semi standing up.

It was quite the controversy.
    That is fantastic! He is a genuine...

poop-champ-logo.png

You should call Tyra to get him booked ASAP.

tumblr_kyrdca0Ck61qz4dqwo1_500.jpg
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine had his wife convinced that she went to the bathroom for him. I don't know how he did it, but he never let her see him use the toilet. It was really weird.
    They got divorced after about a year.
  • DerpdyHerp
    Options
    Since being on a diet, my consistency has definitely changed. It's gone from a nice brown baby, fully voluptuous to something that resembles string beans. Has anyone else experienced this?
  • Gemnildy
    Gemnildy Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I used to pull my kids into the bathroom with me when they were little and close the door if no one else was in the house so I didn't have to worry about what they were going to get into but for some reason when the dogs decided to start following me in there and would lay down on the rug or sit and stare at me I would get increasingly uncomfortable...lol