Does your significant other ever comment on....

Options
1235»

Replies

• Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    If he thinks he's funny, leave the door open and have a very detailed conversation with him about your feelings in the relationship. If that doesn't shut him up nothing will.

Love this LOL
  • atd81
    atd81 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    This is by far the most random, yet intriguing forum post I've seen in a while. The only time we close the bathroom door is when either of us poop, and sometimes hubs will knock on the door and say "Don't fall in!" or some other pooping/bathroom related quip.
  • demery12371
    demery12371 Posts: 253 Member
    Options

Sometimes I wish I had a secret revolving door that led to a bathroom no one but I knew about ...:ohwell:

Oh I sooooo wish for this on a regular basis :)
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Nope.
  • luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    Options
    hahaha!!!!!! I always turn the water on when my bf is over & I have to go!!! lmao!!! :laugh: :laugh:

LMAO i do that and i LIVE with mine..
    FYI, that does not cover up the huge fart in the middle of it.

if you spread your cheeks it does...a fart is nothing but vibrations of skin. LMAO

OMG I can't stop laughing!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    hahaha!!!!!! I always turn the water on when my bf is over & I have to go!!! lmao!!! :laugh: :laugh:

if you spread your cheeks it does...a fart is nothing but vibrations of skin. LMAO

So what she's saying is the problem is the cheeks flapping in the wind?
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options

So what she's saying is the problem is the cheeks flapping in the wind?

this is EXACTLY what i'm saying. just spread em. think of them as proverbial wings of flight.
  • eatnbetter
    Options
    My husband will keep passing by the door saying "whicha stanky self!" LOL!!! He said I should poop then flush, then poop some more then flush, then wipe and flush so that it doesn't smell up the bathroom...LOL!! I tell him, "Apparently it doesn't work because everymorning after he leaves out of the bathroom from his morning poop, I almost gag!! I turn the vent on and then do other things first to give time for the scent to go away. I told him he is too skinny to have poop that smells like that...LOL!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    There's only 2 of us in this house. we have 5 bathrooms. I'm not fussy about which one i abuse.
  • jessbennett1986
    Options
    This is FUNNY!!! I thought I was the only one who received text messages / BBM message from my spouse. He will text me stuff like this...

1- You should make grunting noises, it'll come out faster
    2- So you've just broken a record, 1 hour straight...Has your butt fell asleep yet??? (think of how your feet feel when they fall alseep)
    3- I wonder how the toilet feels about you now?? (My Fav)

it's called punishing the toilet lmao!