30DS results on a mom's body.

Options
124»

Replies

• NthnButMoonshine
    NthnButMoonshine Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    First of all, CONGRATS! Such a difference, truly an amazing transformation! Second of all, thank you for being so brave and posting your pictures. Its mommas like you who have inspired me to give this 30 DS a chance. Thirdly, those stretch marks are beautiful, as are you. Some day our babies will grow up and leave our nest, but we will always have those marks to remind us of the days we carried them in our wombs and on our hips. They are badges of honor.
  • reese1218
    reese1218 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Amazing job and great transformation! Don't be embarassed about your stretch marks! You created a life, they are marks of honor :)
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    bump

AMAZING JOB! You look awesome! My husband and I did Level2 Day8 today and I can't wait to see our end result! Thank you for your inspiration!
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • val071418
    val071418 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am also a mom, of 3, and just bought 30ds online and will be here in one week!! Am excited and apprehensive all the same but those photos just inspired me and tells me I CAN do this!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

PS you stretch marks are just fine. Proud marks of being a mom!!:wink:
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    girlfriend... you look fantastic. Do NOT be ashamed of your body; WE ALL have stretch marks (well 98% of us do) and many women that have never had babies have stretch marks... go to this site, you will feel much better:
    www.theshapeofamother.com
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    Awesome results!! I know how it is to have the stretch marks! I really didnt get many from pregnancy, but have them from being over weight!! Oh well..they are my badges of freedom to show where I don't want t be at again! :)
  • Monanik
    Monanik Posts: 150
    Options
    Awesome results! Keep it up!
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    From one mom to another-you look amazing!
  • amandanzgirl
    amandanzgirl Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    AWESOME job! You're looking great!
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Daaamn. Get it, gurl!
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    THANKS for posting. There are a lot of us out here that look EXACTLY like you. I swear my belly has that same shape (the bump above your belly buttom - in the side shot) and in your after , it is essentailly GONE!!!! FANTASTIC results and it shows your hard work. You motivate me to buy the 30DS. I have lost about 50 lbs. (give or take some weeks ya know how that goes) but figure this may help me tone up a bit... THANKS again for being brave and keep up the great work
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • TheDaniProject
    Options
    theres nothing to be embarresed about luv
    i have twins imagine my strech marks =D
    you look great =D
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • bec_a
    bec_a Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! And you're awesome for "keepin it real." My mommy tummy is crazy marked up too, but it's okay; they're worth it. :) Thanks for posting.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!