30 Day Shred ... Starting Sunday/Monday, Oct 9/10 ....

Options

Replies

• jrnygirl
    jrnygirl Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    NiennaMarie - Great! I'll get the spreadsheet started this weekend and post the link. Oh, what about waist? I do two measurements for waist. One roughly at belly button and then the other one across the hips.
  • normusnonaliam
    normusnonaliam Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I just finished my first day. I can tell I'll be sore tomorrow but I'm excited to do it again!
  • jrnygirl
    Options
    normusnonaliam - Great! Get me your measurements, etc, if you'd like me to track them on spreadsheet with others. I'll be putting that together this weekend.
  • NiennaMarie
    Options
    I did write my waist down, just missed them off here. Glad I re-measured though because I've magically put on 2 and half inches in the last hour. Woops.

Ok, I've checked and double checked and my waist across the belly button is 37.5 and at the hips its 40.
  • clairibou1
    Options
    I'd love to join! i was planning on starting tomorrow though...is that ok?
  • Lelafin
    Lelafin Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I usually measure my waist at the smallest part and at the belly button... I'm really high waisted. I think I'm going to measure Sunday just because I've kinda slipped up with eating yesterday and today and I don't want to count in extra bloating inches - I want it to be as accurate as possible! Though I'm sure they'll still be there Sunday now that I think of it... *sigh* Stupid emotional eating.... I'm glad we're doing this. I really need the motivation!
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. I've had the video for a while but have been very inconsistent. Being part of a group will help me stay focused. I'll take measurements tonight.
  • jrnygirl
    Options
    sasbw27 - Welcome!

clairibou1 - Yes, that's perfectly fine. If you're gonna track measurements, either measure tonight or tomorrow so these can be tracked as your Day 1 stats.

NiennaMarie - Got it, thanks!

Lelafin - As long as your consistent in where you measure, that's all that counts. I wish i could say i had a "smallest part" of my waist, but I will after 30 days! I measured over 2 wks ago, but will do it again on Sunday. I fear that I've had a slight gain since then, but I want to also track my actual results, so I shall dust off that measuring tape.
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I want to join in just got the DVD and i can start sunday ill post my measurements tomorrow.
  • momof6monkees
    Options
    me. i need to get back into it!!!
  • tree5981
    tree5981 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Need some motivation. I know its only been a week for me but I am very discouraged this week. I started the 30 day shred last saturday. Can't wait to see how we all do!

9628784.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Lelafin
    Lelafin Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    sooooo shall we take before and after pics too??? To help with motivation?
  • momof6monkees
    Options
    sooooo shall we take before and after pics too??? To help with motivation?

sounds good to me!
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Thanks jrnygirl :flowerforyou:

cw 152.2 lbs

neck 13.5
    bust 35
    chest 30
    waist 32
    hips 42.5
    both arms 12
    both thighs 22
  • juliamariepu
    Options
    I would love to join! Can't wait to start! I've been wanting to lose fifteen pounds for three years now. This will be the perfect thing to get me on my way.
  • miss_sarcastic
    Options
    I really want to do this, too! I'm newer on the site. I need to stop by the store and pick it up...it isn't too expensive, is it? I haven't googled yet, haha.

I'm hoping I can stick to it. I'm a senior in college and next week I have 2 exams, and 3 exams the week after that. I'm currently living and breathing my anatomy/physiology textbook. Hopefully I can get in the workout without feeling guilty about spending 30-60 minutes away from studying, ha ha.
  • anonoymous1
    anonoymous1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 18, I am wondering what to do next.
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Hi I have a question while doing the 30 day shred did you sign up for the 30 day unlimited access or did you just go by your daily calories here on MFP? Also is this 30 days straight or do you take days in between? I have the DVD and win i was going to sign up for the Unlimited Access I realized that you sign up wit CC. Wasn't sure is if was worth it or not. Thank you :smile:
  • normusnonaliam
    normusnonaliam Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    miss_sarcastic- i'm a senior in college too and i know exactly how you feel! it's only a 30 minute workout so i'm trying to convince myself that its just 30 minutes i would have spent on facebook anyway! and when i work out i always sleep better, which in turn makes school work a lot easier.

i know we can do it :)

also- i bought mine on amazon instant video for 4.99. so now i always have it on my laptop and can do it anywhere. they also have a special for i think 7.99 that you get both the dvd and the instant video. totally worth it!
  • ShellBell4281
    ShellBell4281 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I want to join! I'm planning on starting today :)