30 Day Shred ... Starting Sunday/Monday, Oct 9/10 ....

Options

Replies

• normusnonaliam
    normusnonaliam Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm in :) This will be my 3rd time starting the 30DS.... I am determined to finish it this time around :)

I am also starting TurboFire today as well. Going to go them together so hopefully I will have some amazing results soon :)

Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:

~Michelle

I'm determined to finish too! We can do this!
  • cjack19
    cjack19 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I LOVED level 2 ... can't wait to get back to it :laugh: . Level 1 is kinda boring. (hard, but boring)

I also saw someone post that they listen to different music .... I tried that today, with the DVD only loud enough to hear when I had to switch doing things... found that (a little) more enjoyable
  • NthnButMoonshine
    NthnButMoonshine Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Would you mind one more late comer? I'll be on day 3 tomorrow, so right there with you all. Id certainly appreciate the motivation!
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    day 2 done :). i love jumping jacks lol
  • normusnonaliam
    Options
    I'm convinced jumping jack's are the devil's exercise! Or maybe that's jump ropes!
  • normusnonaliam
    Options
    I just finished technically my day three, but I'm calling it day one just to be more on track with everyone.

I'm definitely experiencing the weight gain a lot of people have reported at the beginning of the 30DS. Any one else notice this? I gained 3 lbs over night! I'm not worried though. Some of it has already come off.
  • NthnButMoonshine
    NthnButMoonshine Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I just finished technically my day three, but I'm calling it day one just to be more on track with everyone.

I'm definitely experiencing the weight gain a lot of people have reported at the beginning of the 30DS. Any one else notice this? I gained 3 lbs over night! I'm not worried though. Some of it has already come off.

I gained 0.6lbs last week, which is when I began 30DS, instead of my usually 1.5-3lb loss. I figured I gained the difference in muscle since I didnt change anything else that week. Although a certain monthly fairy was visiting, so perhaps that had something to do with it as well.
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I will be starting tomorrow Tuesday October 11 sorry had a lot to do today. Here are my measurements:

Neck 13.5
    Waist 36.5
    Chest 38.5
    Hips 48.5
    Thighs (L) 28 (R) 28
    Arms (L) 13.75 (R) 13.25

Weight 203

I am going to weigh myself again in the morning to see if its different than my night weight.
  • brk_1982
    brk_1982 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Two days down. I didn't find it too bad (I've done all the moves in another class, just with less intensity) but hubby is hurting! It's thanksgiving here and I had TWO turkey dinners this weekend!! This 30DS couldn't have come at a better time.
  • jrnygirl
    jrnygirl Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I have received measurements for the following people:
    cantjustcant
    gemzy24
    Kia148
    Lelafin
    LovingCruz
    miss_sarcastic
    NiennaMarie
    sasbw27

I'll be emailing you with the link to the spreadsheet.
    Hope everyone has had a successful Day 1 so far!
  • NiennaMarie
    Options
    Just done day 5, half way through level 1! Woo! Had a peek at level 2 after I'd finished and tried out a couple of the exercises, didn't even get all the way through circuit one. I am scared! x
  • LovingCruz
    Options
    jrnygirl my morning weight is 201.6 so should I change it because I will be weighing myself in the morning. Or will you be doing the updates? Thank you for the spreadsheet.
  • dc_smile2002
    dc_smile2002 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!!
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I will start on 10-11-11..cant wait!!!! im so out of shape..hope i make it threw the first day!!!
  • LovingCruz
    Options
    Day 1 Done so motivated :happy:
  • nichole1027
    nichole1027 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am starting tonight and found this board. I hope I am not too late, I could use the support and accountability. I can put my meausurements in tonight or tomorrow morning, since I will be measuring before I do it tonight. Anyone, please feel free to add me. :-)
  • jrnygirl
    jrnygirl Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    LovingCruz - Changed your weight on spreadsheet

nichole1027 - Welcome to the group. Once I get your measurements, I'll add them to spreadsheet and send you the link!

elimendoza31 - No worries! You'll make it thru the first day and the 5th and the 20th and the 30th. I'm sore now after Day 2, but it will be well worth it when the 30 days is done. Don't let soreness scare you away. We can all do this!

dc_smile2002 - Welcome!!
  • miggyxstardust
    miggyxstardust Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    HI I started the 30DS yesterday, but I didn't see this group until now. Is it possible for me to still join? I feel like I need to be held accountable, even though I already finished D2L1.
  • miss_sarcastic
    Options
    I'm more sore than yesterday (L1D2), but for some crazy reason I'm about to hit play again...ha ha. Yay determination! Time to give day 3 a swift kick :)
  • normusnonaliam
    Options
    I'm more sore than yesterday (L1D2), but for some crazy reason I'm about to hit play again...ha ha. Yay determination! Time to give day 3 a swift kick :)

yep, my calves were killing me after day two! but a huge improvement after day three. keep it up!