What was the last thing you ate?

Options

Replies

• stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I finished my evening off with 1 Tbsp of Simply Jif and 1 snack size Hershey's Special Dark bar. Without actually checking, I believe it came in at about 150 calories or so.
  • SwtKittN
    SwtKittN Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    We had jennie o turkey for dinner, which I wasn't hungry when it was made so I ate now afew hours later. This caused the turkey to be cold and put away :D Thus it not being hot I didn't want to eat the skin and I LOOOVE eating turkey and chicken skin :( haha

So was a plus :) turkey sandwich and lays light chips wasn't too bad on calories I'm about to go input it now :)
  • Cathy92
    Cathy92 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Cliff Bar...chocolate chip...250 calories...it's a nice treat if you're craving something sweet.
  • dotmertsky
    Options
    chicken soup with whole wheat pasta - 200 cal
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I pan seared chicken breasts with zero-cal spray and seasonings, shredded it up and made a wrap with mixed greens, a small bit of light ranch, and a pinch of colby jack cheese. YUM.
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    a cup of broccoli, 55 calories. and a steak. big one. about 400 calories.
  • gsenriquez
    gsenriquez Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I just had my dessert. Atkins chocolate creme (Atkins version of Oreo's). With a glass of almond milk. It is so delicious. I ate one of the cookies for dessert after lunch and I had the remaining 2 for tonight's dessert. 3 cookies are 130 cals and a cup of almond milk is 60 cal
  • Estela565
    Options
    Mint tea 2 cals 1 cup 6 min ago
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    Chobani Low-Fat Mango Greek Yougurt~150 cals
  • skinnnyxoxo
    skinnnyxoxo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Grapes.
  • DownSheGoes
    Options
    2 small shredded carrots with Paul Newmans Owns Ceasar Dressing (:
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    A slice of whole wheat toast and 2 teaspoons of Nutella. 177 cals and yummy! Needed a little something so I would have some energy to work out!
  • mazza2marilyn
    Options
    have got up really late!! pondering should i eat breakfast or lunch . think it's going to be pasta for lunch.
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Strawberries drizzled with honey :)
  • sugarbone
    sugarbone Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    chicken breast baked in olive oil, then stuffed with ricotta cheese! 500 cals.
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    35 Jelly Beans!! (140 cals)
    My little brother had a HUGE jar at work, I told him I wanted some and he counted out a serving, making sure to pick out the licorice(sp?) ones.

:heart:
  • Ruby11222
    Ruby11222 Posts: 114
    Options
    Jalna Fruits of the Forest Yoghurt.

200g. 228 cal
  • labellabinti
    Options
    A 1/2 cup of grits with some butter and salt. Then a slice of whole wheat toast with a tbsp. of grape jelly. 280 cal. Had to get my calories in for the "day".
  • shankleefranklee
    Options
    steamed broccoli, carrots, onion, and cauliflower over brown rice with imitation crab. it was under 300 calories. i added some "i can't believe it's not butter" spray squirts, pepper, and no salt seasoning. om nom nom nom.

i'm about to pop up a 100 calorie popcorn bag.
  • AeolianHarp
    AeolianHarp Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    White chocolate chip cookies with pink swirls with two 80/20 burger patties on brioche. Yummy yummy in my tummy.