*1/2 tomato
    *cucumber'*red capsicum
    *red onion
    * light balsamic dressing

230 Calories & delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

NOM NOM NOM
  • jesslilme
    Options
    1 cup strawberries with stevia powder and stevia vanilla liquid. 50 cals!! Everyone should try it, it taste like strawberries and cream almost
  • it_be_asin
    it_be_asin Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    A small mango. I generally have avoided mangoes as they have been one of the few fruits I have not enjoyed in the past, but today's mango was quite tasty. I might have to do that again.

Because it was a baby mango, I logged it as 1/2 mango, 80 cal.
  • micls
    micls Posts: 234
    Options
    One of the classes I teach made cookies and gave me one. Double choc chip! Tasty enough, but I came back and logged it and it came up as 240 calories! Wow. Definitely not worth it and glad I didn't have the second one offered!

340 calories left so either a small dinner for me or I need to get to the gym! But it's my rest day :(
  • oftheearth
    oftheearth Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    A popsicle - they are only 25 calories, but man, it might not be good for me to have them! I've had 6 tonight! Every time I go in my kitchen...
  • Babieseverywhere
    Babieseverywhere Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Luckily I have just read this having eaten my breakfast, so not too unhealthy.

Two Weatabix with soya milk and 4 Seed Mix (Sunflower, Pumpkin, Sesame Seeds, Golden Linseeds) and Sun Grown Berry Mix on the top 285 calories but only counts as 85 for me as I add my breastfeeding status on breakfast so get an extra 200 calories IYSWIM.

I choose Breastfeeding - Older Baby or Minimal Feedings though that is an underestimation as I actually tandem feed a toddler and an older baby
  • kitinboots
    kitinboots Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    My Bulgarian-style chopped salad about half an hour ago.
    Cucumber, tomato, spring onion, green olives, flax seed, feta cheese and balsamic vinegar.

And when Pretty in Pink finishes, I'm off to the supermarket to buy peanuts to make peanut butter from scratch :)
  • JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    It is only 8:30 am here so for me it was a quick breakfast of Post great grains cereal and Silk True Almond about 230 calories.
  • sarahsedai
    sarahsedai Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    celery with peanut butter and raisins.

<3 ants on a log!
  • edonald774
    edonald774 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thought this might be a fun topic. What was the last thing you ate, when and how was it? Also, what were the cals, if you know?

I just finished a sandwich made from Warburtons Thins filled with a Premier Deli chicken slice, little gem lettuce and a smearing of Hellmans extra light. It was nice and filled a hole. I'm at work and I tend to snack during the day so that was kind of my lunch number 2 :) It was 127 cals, which I think is quite a bargain :)

I also just ate a sandwich made of warburton thins, with a little light may and some roasted chicken breast, with a cup a soup and an apple
    :0)
  • violetfrosts
    Options
    Air popped popcorn with cinnamon and a glass of soy milk. I think popcorn might be my new favourite snack.