Down 161 lbs since January 2011, feeling great Update

Options
1234568»

Replies

• springfan
    springfan Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss! You look great. Our weight loss stories are almost exactly the same. :-) I also started in January, and I am down 159 pounds. Good luck on the remainder of your journey.

4329776.png
  • loves03
    loves03 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Congrats to you and your wife on your weight loss....and to good health :)
  • TamJohn2011
    TamJohn2011 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! You both look amazing!
  • VictoriaFitness2010
    VictoriaFitness2010 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Look at you studly!!!! And your wife looks amazing as well!

Congrats! Keep it up!

My husband and I are working to lose weight together...its great when your partner is on board!

Good job!
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    You dont even look like the same person. Just incredible work! You should be very proud ofthat willpower and determination!
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Seriously impressed. What kind of calorie level were you eating at when you started.

I have lost 60lbs since starting on 13th July this year, would love to follow in your footsteps !

I was eating about 1000 calories a day, but I was being monitored by dr's and a nutritionist, the meal replacement was pretty low calorie for four of the meals but had a well balanced amount of nutrients in them. The one non replacement meal I ate was 6 oz of lean protein after cooking, 3 servings of vegetables, and a fruit for dessert. On average about 450 calories or so.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!