Do you think you're attractive?

Options

Replies

• queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Every one says I am uglier than *kitten*, but my momma says I am handsome and the rest of the naysayers have the devil in them!

Your momma is right.

Thanks carolinz:smooched:

:happy: you're welcome!
  • Changing__Christina
    Options
    Every one says I am uglier than *kitten*, but my momma says I am handsome and the rest of the naysayers have the devil in them!

Momma's are always right! You are adorable! :wink:
  • thoma74
    thoma74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I have my moments. Most of the time I think I'm attractive.
  • salvatrucha11
    Options
    "I'm sexy and I know it" haha :P
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    On a good day, definitely.
    But I certainly also have my days where I'm lazy, unmotivated, pale and puffy though.
  • heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
  • spyder_rose
    spyder_rose Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    When I am at my all-time lowest, I listen to an old fave song... where the words include "who's going to love you if you hate yourself?"

So, I remember to not hate myself as much so maybe one day, someone will love me... ;)

But do I think I'm attractive? I'm not fugly. But I don't think I'm gorgeous... I have more confidence and happiness within myself now than when I was 18 (and I was a hell of a lot fitter back then)....

Just takes time to grow that confidence and I think with confidence, comes attractiveness ;)...
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    You tell me! Seriously though, I have good days and bad just like everyone else.
  • Changing__Christina
    Options
    I like who I am. I am confident with my looks...Just cant wait for my body to catch up with what I feel like on the inside!
  • kiki75243
    kiki75243 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I have good days and bad day but for the most part I think I can hold my own...lol
  • navvs15
    navvs15 Posts: 165
    Options
    I think I have an attractive face. I don't quite feel that way about my body though. :grumble:
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I used to think i was gorgeous and now days i am so up and down with my confidence its hard! i have a 10 month old and never lost my weight from the pregnancy i weight 185 pounds and i used to weigh 120! its hard when i see other females know that used to be me! but other days i dont care at all because i got it from my son!!! but i just havent been able to build the confidence up to go out and get ready like i use to because i have a muffin top and none of my clothes fit!!!! ANY ADVICE?????? I COULD REALLY USE IT!!! my boyfriend still tells me i am beatiful and is attracted to me but i feel as if i dont loose any weight by summer time i am going to be really really depressed!!!!!!!!!!!
    having a baby sap the life out of you is depressing at times. but you have to realize that you took a while to make that baby and it will take a while for you to feel back toyour old self. give it time, exercise helps me a ton, physically and mentally. it changes so many things in your chemistry, it will make you less depressed and you will start feeling better about yourself. then the added bonus is that your clothes will start to fit, you will want to eat healthier andyou will start to feel like your old self again!if i go three days without exercising i start to feel depressed.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Oh no. I am not attractive at all but my husband thinks I am. I'll never understand it.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    im sexy and i know it... i work out!
  • SandersWifey
    Options
    **Sings loudly**
    I'm sexy and I know it!!! :glasses:
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I'm cute....just would like there to be a lil less cuteness around! :D
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Yes, I do.
    Almost all the time.
    And that may sound conceited, but i'm not. I'm just confident.
  • BritFitB
    BritFitB Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Sure, why not?
  • Tianais
    Options
    I USED to think I was cute until life dealt me a couple of self-esteem shattering blows. My self esteem needs work but this journey is just beginning!! I feel gross as well at times. I will make an attempt to post a picture of myself in here....sighs........it's scary though
  • OfficerFuzzy
    OfficerFuzzy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I find myself attractive.
    So much so that it might be considered a "personality flaw."
    The people who say it's a "personality disorder" are just being over-dramatic. I don't care if there is a "Dr." in front of their name.

I think I could use a few more "quotation" marks. e.e