Do you think you're attractive?

Options
Do you think you're attractive? How do you feel about the way you look?

Replies

• KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I have days when I feel like I'm one hot b****, and other days when I can't stand to look at myself in the mirror. For the most part, though, I feel pretty average. Not too bad, but not as good I as I want to look.
  • Shannoncore
    Options
    usually yes i think i am attractive. i have days where i pass a mirror and say "wow thats me? i am hot" and then i have days where nothing seems to fit right and everything i pick out makes me look fat. :(
  • Vejay
    Vejay Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yes, I do think I'm attractive and I love the way I look even though I need to drop 10lbs lol. I can tell you this, I don't want to look like anyone else or have anything anyone else has. I love being me. :)
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Ha ha i never thought i was all my life but as i get older i look at my pics of before and i think dang i was cute back then y didnt i just enjoy it and keep my head up? But i look at me now and think well i guess the best years are past me now. I try not to think that way. But the extra weight sure does not help
  • Rinny_D
    Rinny_D Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Depends on the day. Some days I wake up and think "gee, I am so disgusting" and others I think the opposite. Today is an ugly day I think.
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    90% of attractiveness is confidence and a positive attitude!
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I think I'm damn sexy! It's taken me a long time to realize it, but... I am. I 've realized that I have gorgeous curves, some muscle tone (it'll be a lot more soon)... But, I love the way look and I'm happy with every square inch of my body!
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I think you are attractive.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'm super hot or anything (especially compared to my friends), but I don't think that I'm terrible looking either. One thing that gets me down about that is that I know virtually nothing about makeup and hair, so I can't really change my hair or makeup and look better. I always feel better about myself when I get compliments (lol this sounds terrible).
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    I also have days I feel like I look like junk, but since losing weight they're much much fewer
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    I have days when I feel like I'm one hot b****, and other days when I can't stand to look at myself in the mirror. For the most part, though, I feel pretty average. Not too bad, but not as good I as I want to look.

^this.
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I really varies tbh. Sometimes I think wowzer, sometimes I literally can't look at my self, still way too big though.
  • jcn1109
    jcn1109 Posts: 49
    Options

What she said.
  • Lisa_222
    Lisa_222 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    No, I don't really have attractive features. But I've made peace with that fact a long time ago. Everyone can't be Julia Roberts.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Meh for the most part no. Im hoping losing these 7 lbs will help me with that >.<
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I love the way I look
  • jcn1109
    jcn1109 Posts: 49
    Options
    I don't think I'm super hot or anything (especially compared to my friends), but I don't think that I'm terrible looking either. One thing that gets me down about that is that I know virtually nothing about makeup and hair, so I can't really change my hair or makeup and look better. I always feel better about myself when I get compliments (lol this sounds terrible).

I've been having a similar issue with my hair. I've always had short hair until now and I have struggled with finding attractive things to do with it. Especially since I refuse to use any hairspray, etc. I spent an afternoon just playing around, trying different things. Give it a shot. Some will look stupid as all get out, some will come out surprisingly cute. (That'd probably work with makeup as well.)
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Pretty much agree with everyone. Some days are positve thinking days and some are ruled by that ugly, mean person. Love the good days. Love getting past the bad ones ;)
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I think you are attractive.

I think you're attractive!
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I love myself...I think I'm hot! fat or skinny