Do you think you're attractive?

Options

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    No, I don't think I'm attractive at all. But I've come to accept it. God made me this way and if someone doesn't like the way I look, then they don't have to look at me.
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I know I am because I hear it all the time. :happy: :laugh:
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Nope and never have thought I was attractive.

But I think I have an awesome smile and laugh.
  • ABetterBalance
    Options
    This thread was interesting to read, seems that MFP has quite a few confident people! :smile:

A large number of responses in the "sometimes, sometimes not" category. <
    that's the category I am in, too. The more active I am, the more confident I feel, in general. I tend to have good days and bad days.
  • CindiBryce
    Options
    I understand that to many, weight is a huge determining factor to attractiveness. Well, I'm going to be honest. I think the same way in regards to myself. I think I looked significantly better before I gained 17 pounds. However, I try not to let my opinions of how I look impact my confidence.
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Physically (which I assume is what we're talking about), I think I'm getting there. I'm really happy with my body but I swear my face is just as big as it ever was. Once I'm down to one chin I think I will be physically attractive.
  • chrit4u
    chrit4u Posts: 34
    Options
    NO, NO, NO and NO!
  • run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Beauty is a state of mind. It makes me sad to see all of you beautiful people dogging on yourselves. I'm my own worst critic too, and I have good days and bad days, but we need to start being a LOT nicer to ourselves!
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I feel reasonably attractive. My confidence is growing as I get in better shape.

Second opponions welcome

Would you f**k me I'd f**k me

Haha, thats how I think about it too! I took some progress pics recently and when I looked at em I thought "huh, yeah, I'd hit that." Probably the first time ever I'd felt that way.

And to answer your question: yes, but only b/c of the potato tattoo.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Usually pretty happy with how I look, but there are days where nothing I wear looks right, or my hair rebels.
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Actually very seldom... I rarely feel attractive. I feel that I have to use things within my personality to attract the opposite sex because I know I'm not going to get approached on looks alone. On the rare occasion that that's happened in my lifetime I've always been shocked beyond belief. Some days are better than others, though... but for the most part... no.

And it even furthers my belief in this when not one single person makes a post to try and refute it. :sad: :sad: :sad: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Attractive? Hmmm... I have never had a problem with self-confidence. :)

I don't think I feel off the tree and hit every branch but I personally think my personality outshines my looks.
  • livnlite
    livnlite Posts: 520
    Options
    My mirror lies .. and so does my scale! So it's really hard to tell.

When I've had a few cocktails .. I think I am much better looking, my hair feels better...and come to think of it ... I think I can sing like a rockstar .. and am a very talented dancer...Krikey, there was one time, at a tequila sampling party .. I thought I could fly.
  • Estela565
    Options
    :D my mom says I'am :D
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    :D my mom says I'am :D

And so do all the guys on your Profile. :wink:
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    My mirror lies .. and so does my scale! So it's really hard to tell.

When I've had a few cocktails .. I think I am much better looking, my hair feels better...and come to think of it ... I think I can sing like a rockstar .. and am a very talented dancer...Krikey, there was one time, at a tequila sampling party .. I thought I could fly.

Love it! LMAO!
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I feel reasonably attractive. My confidence is growing as I get in better shape.

Second opponions welcome

Would you f**k me I'd f**k me

Only if you put the lotion in the bucket, then I'll think about it.

I'll take the hose :bigsmile:
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Actually very seldom... I rarely feel attractive. I feel that I have to use things within my personality to attract the opposite sex because I know I'm not going to get approached on looks alone. On the rare occasion that that's happened in my lifetime I've always been shocked beyond belief. Some days are better than others, though... but for the most part... no.

And it even furthers my belief in this when not one single person makes a post to try and refute it. :sad: :sad: :sad: :cry: :cry: :cry:

You know your sexy :flowerforyou:
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    This is an easy question... NO.
  • fabalas_seanne
    Options
    i finlly can admit that im not bad... wether i have weight on or not