Do you think you're attractive?

Options

Replies

• lordsangel
    Options
    I usually think I am just average although when I get "dressed up" I do feel attractive. I think we all have days when we just do not wanna look in the mirror but we were all fearfully and wonderfully made so on those not so hot feeling days I remind myself that I was made just the way I was supposed to be and someone always thinks I'm beautiful and you are too!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'm super hot or anything (especially compared to my friends), but I don't think that I'm terrible looking either. One thing that gets me down about that is that I know virtually nothing about makeup and hair, so I can't really change my hair or makeup and look better. I always feel better about myself when I get compliments (lol this sounds terrible).

I've been having a similar issue with my hair. I've always had short hair until now and I have struggled with finding attractive things to do with it. Especially since I refuse to use any hairspray, etc. I spent an afternoon just playing around, trying different things. Give it a shot. Some will look stupid as all get out, some will come out surprisingly cute. (That'd probably work with makeup as well.)

Haha I do this sometimes when I'm bored and do side-ponies and stuff, and then I never feel like they're cute. Or they fall out! I actually might do that this evening - I need a little cheering up!
  • cheneych
    Options
    No... I don't feel like I'm attractive at all. In fact, I feel like I'm very fat and ugly :/
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I don't think so at all..hoping that will change when I reach my goal weight, but I doubt it considering I was never happy with myself even when I was skinny!
  • SmallerBecky
    Options
    Most days, sure! :)
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    My personality makes me tolerable.
  • jcn1109
    jcn1109 Posts: 49
    Options
    I don't think I'm super hot or anything (especially compared to my friends), but I don't think that I'm terrible looking either. One thing that gets me down about that is that I know virtually nothing about makeup and hair, so I can't really change my hair or makeup and look better. I always feel better about myself when I get compliments (lol this sounds terrible).

I've been having a similar issue with my hair. I've always had short hair until now and I have struggled with finding attractive things to do with it. Especially since I refuse to use any hairspray, etc. I spent an afternoon just playing around, trying different things. Give it a shot. Some will look stupid as all get out, some will come out surprisingly cute. (That'd probably work with makeup as well.)

Haha I do this sometimes when I'm bored and do side-ponies and stuff, and then I never feel like they're cute. Or they fall out! I actually might do that this evening - I need a little cheering up!

Play some cheesy, upbeat music while you do it. Works for me. :-)
  • rockchick90
    Options
    not particularly haha
  • mrau719
    mrau719 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Yes I think i'm attractive. I've always thought I had a decent face, but I varied with my body. Here recently I have become much more comfortable in my own skin and even on days when I don't feel as confident as others I still feel and see myself as attractive :)
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I'm ok as long as I have make up on and when I've been working out but when I feel fat and no make-up. I feel extremely unattractive! I hate feeling like that.
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    depends on the day sometimes yes mostly no
  • 20dee
    20dee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    ditto here Edithrenee-- i look back and think the best years are very much behind me
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    90% of the time, no. 10% of the time I think I'm ok. I've never had much self-confidence. Being bullied by my parents and siblings growing up has a lot to do with that. Surprisingly, I was only bullied at home, never at school :huh:
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I used to look at myself & think I was gross because I am fat but I am more comfortable now. So, yeah I do think I'm attractive & I can't wait until my body matches my face ...hahaha
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Have you seen me?! :laugh:

I'm pretty happy with the way i look. Clearly i'd like to lose a few more lbs, but I'm really proud of myself. I think i'm attractive, and know lots of people who agree!
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    nope.
    i thought losing weight would help me with that, but i think i have issues that go beyond weight.
  • CheetoBandoto
    Options
    I feel like I'm alright! But with that I feel like I can easily look really bad but also pretty good when I decide to clean up. XD
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Have you seen me?! :laugh:

I'm pretty happy with the way i look. Clearly i'd like to lose a few more lbs, but I'm really proud of myself. I think i'm attractive, and know lots of people who agree!
    Hotmamasoon's profile is viewable by her friends only.

Just sayin. LOL
  • Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Not particularly attractive, but I don't scare small children either, so I'm not discontented with my appearance. I'll settle for being smart and witty and loving - that keeps me surrounded by my friends, and they don't really care that I'm not gorgeous.
  • mslh84
    mslh84 Posts: 180
    Options
    I have days when I feel like I'm one hot b****, and other days when I can't stand to look at myself in the mirror. For the most part, though, I feel pretty average. Not too bad, but not as good I as I want to look.

I'd say this summons up how I feel too...Some days I feel like I'm the shiznit, and other days, i'm like WTF?