Do you think you're attractive?

Options

Replies

• Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    The more you drink, the prettier I get.

Nerd answer: Research has shown that most people's estimation of their appearance is slightly inflated when compared to what other people think. True story.

Real answer: I spend very little time thinking about it. I spend more time wondering if I am smart, successful, or reaching my potential. So, that is a huge freakin' YES to your question.
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I think everyone in this post needs to take a good long look in the mirror. All I see are beautiful women/ men. Being sexy is having confidence and being beautiful is inside as well as out. I think I am all of the above, even when I am fat, dont wear makeup and dont do my hair!
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I think I look good. A lot of it plays into the fact that I've always been really healthy and I've never had any real issues with my body. I have great teeth, eyes, and no birth marks/scars. My overall attitude I think plays a lot into how I look as the more weight I lose the more confidence I am regaining. The only issue I might have sometimes is my hair which I'm not good at styling but I haven't cared as much lately as I'm too busy to and I know it's not something to get hung up on. It gets washed and is healthier then it was so I'm cool with that. I would just like this perm to grow out and I need to buy a new straightener as mine broke LOL. I also enjoy being tall and I have a good speaking voice. Blah blah blah, you just have to sit and think and stay positive.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'm attractive, but I don't think I'm unattractive either. I honestly just don't really think about it much. I look like what I look like and I'm pretty awesome no matter what I look like.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Meh, I guess I'm decent looking. When I take the time to put myself together I have a bit more self-esteem, or when my phone rings and people invite me out-which isn't happening so right now I'd have to day no. But, overall, I don't have a messed up face or anything so at least I have that going for me. Overall though I feel like I look like a big dumb child.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Double post. Oops.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Not really a fan of my hair right now. It's growing otu from really short, but besides that, yes.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    If I could just get the time to go get a tan again, I'd feel like a hot lil mama again lol
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, I do think I'm attractive even though I keep remember the way I look before I got married and so I am not happy with the way I look right now.
  • kg1058
    kg1058 Posts: 26
    Options
    Only with the lights off on a moonless night...
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I will just say confidence in my looks isn't exactly a problem.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    Of course i do... I mean who in their right mond doesnt find me attractive?:huh:
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I will just say confidence in my looks isn't exactly a problem.

Me too.
  • justaxletdown
    Options
    Not at all, no. I'm always thought I was ugly since I was a kid.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I'm okay. I can think of worse things than having to **** me.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    No. Sadly, I have never been able to find myself attractive and sometimes I doubt I ever will. I had a less than pleasant childhood on this topic and it is not easy being the ugly duckling who never turns into the swan.
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah......most people I meet think so too. They are SO right LOL!!
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Denzel ain't got nothin' on me! LOL! Just kidding.

I would say that I am and feel that way 90% of the time.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    yes and i see a lot of girls look at my upper body but sometimes i dont care and feel average which isn't bad
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I don't think, I know that I am attractive!!!:wink: