Replies

• beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I sure do! :)
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I am told I look like Rick from the Pawn Stars TV series....but I think I am a tad bit prettier!!! LOL
    yes you are!
  • Markeisha55
    Markeisha55 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    HECK YES!!! I LOVE me some me! I'm not conceited, I'm confident. If I don't think I'm attractive, I won't feel attractive. If I don't feel attractive, I won't seem attractive to anyone else. Owwww:)
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Ehh, not really.
  • sweetie89207
    Options
    i liked reading all these comments...personally i dont see myself as attractive prolly cuz i agree with an earlier comment on rejections and well what other ppl say...when ppl dont say oh ur pretty or cute or anything u begin to believe it and then see its true...but whats great is we have so many other things we can rely on besides looks...im insanely smart and CRAZY funny and i think thats so much better than dumb boring and attractive...lol
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I only feel attractive when I have energy and feel motivated.

If I've kept to my daily goals for a few days in a row, I feel exhilarated and that makes me feel amazing.

(not sure if I answered the question correctly?)
  • BertieGotSkill
    BertieGotSkill Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm proud to be one of the chubby girls who feel confident without clothes. :)
  • peacepalmtree
    Options
    nope. ugly af.
  • ivansmomma
    Options
    It's not all on the outside, but the inside that really is beautiful. God don't make no junk! Not good english, but sounds better that way. I think I am beautiful inside and out. You've got to love and respect yourself.
  • ImSoPerfectlyFlawed
    ImSoPerfectlyFlawed Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Most definitely
  • Kgetshealthy
    Options
    Eh...it comes and goes. This week because its the week before my period...not so much. But the week after my period...when the bloat is gone and the hormones have steadied a bit, I can be.

Haha, Us women, right?

Yeah, I feel exactly the same. Guess it just depends on the time/day/situation.
  • bmkx0
    bmkx0 Posts: 308
    Options
    id like to think my personality makes up for my looks. Lol haha
  • heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
  • JimieLou
    JimieLou Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Not really.....but occassionally I will get this big boost of confidence and then I think I'm hot *kitten*!

Most often it's when I just worked out.....or after I walk into the bar and have several heads swivel in my direction.

(Because my sweaty body is really attractive...lol)
  • AmyMK
    AmyMK Posts: 164
    Options
    Now that I'm healthier, definitely. I also find that the more I'm taking care of myself healthwise, the more I'm willing to put into 'maintenance' which makes me feel more attractive as well...I think everyone has a day now again where they look in the mirror and think they look like *kitten* though!
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Welp everyone says I am sweet and my sister says I remind her of a teddy bear. lol yeah I think I am cute
  • Craig_hyde
    Craig_hyde Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Depends when you ask me. Sometimes I say I am, others I say I'm not varies daily.......and I keep being surprised whenever I hear someone say that I am attractive o_O
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I have my days,lol..in most cases,i think I am,my husband makes me feel it alot of the times!!
  • mtppatrick
    Options
    Im insecure, my self-esteem isn't as high as it use to be, but I still consider myself moderately attractive I guess...
  • melissanne81
    Options
    It depends on the day. Sometimes I look in the mirror and think I look like a troll and on others I think I'm fairly good looking.