Do you think you're attractive?

Options

Replies

• RobDelco
    Options
    I am a strong beautiful white man who don't need no creatine.
  • samandlucysmum
    Options
    Nope, not me! How can I be at 25 stone!! I have a 60 inch waist!! and 70inch hips!!
    I long for the day when I fell like I look attractive, my husband thinks I am though.
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    attractive is an understatement for you... gorgeous is the word!
    yes, i do! but i also suffer from high self-esteem :laugh:
    [/quote]

awww... thanks doc!! you're so sweet!! & you're pretty good looking yourself :wink:
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    nope not at all...even in the slightest.
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I think I'm attractive when I'm getting ready in my own bathroom and mirror. Then, I go outside and see myself in a shop mirror or in the reflection in a widow. The little confidence I had then shatters.

I have very little self confidence, that's true, but I am working on it.

In short: Meh
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    It really depends on the day. Some days, absolutely! I mean, I dont think I will be winning any beauty pageants or anything, but attractive ~ maybe even pretty on a really good day. There are other days though, where I look in the mirror and cannot find a single thing that I like. I can be pretty mean to myself. I see me mostly as very plain, nothing special.
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I think like most people, there are times that I feel attractive, and there are times when I REALLY don't. I think it also depends on the people I'm around too. Some of my friends make me feel pretty insecure... and even though insecurity makes me feel crappy, I almost like it, because I often times use it as motivation. Is that totally sick?
  • sportsjunkee70
    sportsjunkee70 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I think I'm attractive when I'm getting ready in my own bathroom and mirror. Then, I go outside and see myself in a shop mirror or in the reflection in a widow. The little confidence I had then shatters.

I have very little self confidence, that's true, but I am working on it.

In short: Meh

You're very attractive!
  • FinallyFitAce
    Options
    I feel ugly therefore, I am ugly.
  • FabulouslyFitTam
    FabulouslyFitTam Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I do. I had really low self-esteem for a long time, which led to a long battle with eating disorders. I'm at a really healthy point in my life and not only do I think I'm attractive - I absolutely, positively LOVE myself :-)
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I think I'm right around average. I seem to get told otherwise all the time though......
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    bump cause the other got locked :flowerforyou:
  • Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    Options

hahaha that's too funny, but I agree w/cakedoc you are gorgeous...and I would never know you suffered from high self esteem lol...you are always so modest :)

BTW...I think I look Great, and hubby always confirms =)
  • CAKEDOC
    CAKEDOC Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    thanks my friend :)
    attractive is an understatement for you... gorgeous is the word!

awww... thanks doc!! you're so sweet!! & you're pretty good looking yourself :wink:
    [/quote]
  • mab33
    mab33 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Its kinda funny when i was at my thinnest I used to think I was ugly. Now that Im bigger I can look back and see wow I was pretty. At the moment I think I look good for someone my weight. Not the best but not the worst either. Im just trying to lose some weight to boost my confidence
    I feel ugly therefore, I am ugly.

Ditto to both of these.

Working on it. People used to say the older I got the prettier I got. That stopped a couple years ago. Trying to get the pretty back and build up some self-confidence. Although my best friend once told me I could never be hot (too short).
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    It really depends on the day. Some days, absolutely! I mean, I dont think I will be winning any beauty pageants or anything, but attractive ~ maybe even pretty on a really good day. There are other days though, where I look in the mirror and cannot find a single thing that I like. I can be pretty mean to myself. I see me mostly as very plain, nothing special
  • giggles1973
    giggles1973 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Your all beautiful in one way or another...

AGREED!!! :)
  • giggles1973
    giggles1973 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I think everybody is attractive :) I hope this doesn't sound obnoxious but I think I'm just as attractive dressed up as I do in pajamas. To me attractiveness is being a great mom, a great wife ( Im pretty sure my husband agrees lol) a great friend and is loving to everybody. So I have about 15 lbs to lose, my weight doesn't define who I am. Clearly I don't have a self esteem issue lol but I just wish instead of looking in the mirror and thinking what could change everybody would look in the mirror and see how great they already are :)
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options

hahaha that's too funny, but I agree w/cakedoc you are gorgeous...and I would never know you suffered from high self esteem lol...you are always so modest :)

awww... thanks gwen!!! & yes i do think very highly of myself, but i am also modest, b/c self confidence is one thing, but being arrogant & conceited is another & i'm certainly not that!!!

& ummmm... yeah, there's absolutely NO doubt that you are stunningly beautiful!!!
  • Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    Options

awww... thanks gwen!!! & yes i do think very highly of myself, but i am also modest, b/c self confidence is one thing, but being arrogant & conceited is another & i'm certainly not that!!!

& ummmm... yeah, there's absolutely NO doubt that you are stunningly beautiful!!!

I completely agree w/you...you are one of the sweetest people I know :flowerforyou: