I am Hot, Sexy and Confident!!!:drinker:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I think I am an adorable puppy!!
  • sms1986
    sms1986 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm not the most attractive man around, but I wouldn't ever call myself ugly.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    it's weird, but i think i look my best immediately after waking up in the mornings...it's like i have this "morning glow"

but other than that...mehhh
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Insecurity is a *****......sometimes I think I'm ok.....but most often, not.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    9 times out of ten, definitely. I look at myself in the mirror and I just glow sometimes. I know it's weird to think of myself that way, but I just look and think, is that really me? I guess I think I LOOK beautiful, but I don't feel it sometimes. Then there are other days where I look at myself and see a big, greasy, fat slob and think, ugh, is THAT really me?!
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Hmm, well I used to. I was a model and actress so knew I had some level of attractiveness. I've had a bit of an adjustment to make as age has changed me . And then, to get fat on top of it all has really been a blow. I have a hard time balancing loving myself with the desire to improve myself. I've decided that there are things I can make better and things I just have to accept. So I'll work on what I can change (fitness/muscles) and not worry about the rest :flowerforyou:
  • eyestylemom
    eyestylemom Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Eh...it comes and goes. This week because its the week before my period...not so much. But the week after my period...when the bloat is gone and the hormones have steadied a bit, I can be.
  • achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Depends on the day, anxiety can cause me to doubt the way I look but I'm getting a lot better. I think most times I'm described as cute.
  • Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I used to, but i think my self-esteem has been in a downward spiral since I started trying to lose weight, hmm.
  • Canadien
    Canadien Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm gorgeous~ lol and very full of myself.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Yes. Yes I do.
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Not really. I mean, I love who I am, and don't feel "ugly", but I don't think of myself as "attractive" either.
    It's weird I guess, because I do have a high self esteem. Hmm....
  • EddieG77
    EddieG77 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I am told I look like Rick from the Pawn Stars TV series....but I think I am a tad bit prettier!!! LOL
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    I used to. I think I've been in a slump for a while, and now I feel frumpy. I think it's because I don't pamper myself the way I used to, and I now I notice the negative things about my looks instead of celebrating the positive. I'm working on it though!
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I think I am pretty gross...working on self-esteem during my weight loss journey.
  • PDiddy0913
    Options
    Sure do and confident. Not that I'm the best looking but I'm ok with me and my confidence helps me seem more attractive. It works!
  • jjtyla1
    jjtyla1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I AM VERY ATTRACTIVE AND CONFIDENCE
  • ShrinkingChelle
    Options
    No but Im trying to :( And I have the hardest time accepting compliments regarding my looks, Which have been coming a lot more frequent since I started to lose weight.
  • giggles1973
    giggles1973 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I think I am pretty gross...working on self-esteem during my weight loss journey.

Ok you are NOT GROSS!!!!! You are very pretty :)