Options
    I think I'm one sexy *****!!
  • trainlikekatniss
    Options
    Not at all
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    Ha ha i never thought i was all my life but as i get older i look at my pics of before and i think dang i was cute back then y didnt i just enjoy it and keep my head up? But i look at me now and think well i guess the best years are past me now. I try not to think that way. But the extra weight sure does not help

Yes.
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options

Nerd answer: Research has shown that most people's estimation of their appearance is slightly inflated when compared to what other people think. True story.

Pretty sure it was that men rated themselves higher and women rated themselves lower. Although, there are probably a few studies out there...
  • mikki629
    Options
    Ha ha i never thought i was all my life but as i get older i look at my pics of before and i think dang i was cute back then y didnt i just enjoy it and keep my head up?

I feel this exact same way! I look at pictures of myself before having my son and go "WOW! I actually did look hot!" when the whole time back then I just had a horrible idea about how I looked. I'm hoping to get back to how I looked then.

But to the OP's question... I have days were I think I look 'OK' and days were I think I should just stay at home and hide in the dark. It really depends on the time of the month and my general daily attitude. I wish I had better self esteem, but if I was hard on myself when I did actually look good, I guess thinking I'm 'OK' on my best days now is a good way to go. Here's to hoping I can get better on being nice to myself.
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Options
    nope, i think i'm a nice person, but not attractive.. maybe when i start getting healthier i will :)
    879311 Posts: 60
    Options
    Nope. Not at all
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I have always felt beautiful, but after dropping over 100lbs I must say I feel HOT!!! and love the way I look. I am still not done as I would like to see those muscles, then I will be the bomb!!! lol
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I think I'm cute. :tongue:
  • mduvall612
    Options
    Most days I think I am, but I don't seem to turn heads as much as I did in my 20's. LOL!!!! Overall, I'm happy with my apperance and keep in mind that my opinion is all that matters:)
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    <<<<<< I have chiseled features.

Seriously though, I am a decent looking guy.
  • thekat78
    thekat78 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I've never thought that I was attractive physcally. Maybe a cute face and a cute smile. But that's about as far as it goes. :( Hard walking around sometimes.
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I thinki hold my own:embarassed:
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Yes, for 48 I think I am:bigsmile:
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Days like today when I'm wearing a lot of makeup I think I look good, but when I first wake up in the morning and slip on my fuzzy robe, I hate to look in the mirror. But no matter how much makeup I have on, I never feel like I'm good looking enough for a boyfriend. weird..
  • adamsonam
    adamsonam Posts: 127
    Options
    No I do not and never have. :frown:
  • mathgirl
    mathgirl Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    No.
  • gabbingfilly
    gabbingfilly Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I have my days. If I have time to do my makeup and hair, I feel pretty awesome. On the days that I don't, I don't feel the greatest about myself. Plus, I'm sure I will have that much more self esteem once I lose quite a bit of weight.
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    At 51 years old I think I am