Do you think you're attractive?

Options

Replies

• thin150
    thin150 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Its kinda funny when i was at my thinnest I used to think I was ugly. Now that Im bigger I can look back and see wow I was pretty. At the moment I think I look good for someone my weight. Not the best but not the worst either. Im just trying to lose some weight to boost my confidence
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    i think i am smart
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    There's nothing wrong with being average. If everyone were a 7 or an 8, it wouldn't mean 7 or an 8 anymore, it would mean 5.
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I think I am pretty gross...working on self-esteem during my weight loss journey.

Ok you are NOT GROSS!!!!! You are very pretty :)

Thank you...like I said working on it :)
  • tylersmama1224
    Options
    At times. My boyfriend thinks I am and to me that is all that matters.
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I am told I look like Rick from the Pawn Stars TV series....but I think I am a tad bit prettier!!! LOL

Well I like your tattoos =)
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    yes, i do! but i also suffer from high self-esteem :laugh:
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Options
    I think I'm one sexy mofo... nuff said. :heart:
  • sportsjunkee70
    sportsjunkee70 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I don't think I am ugly but I don't know if I would go as far as calling myself attractive. Kind of hard to think yourself as attractive when you get rejected.
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    NO!

Not a cave troll but definitely not attractive!

Hence, The Thing as my photo!
  • TheReese1206
    Options
    A little
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Yes and no. I have a bangin personality that makes up for my looks department.
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    I struggle with self confidence like most people, but YES I think I'm attractive! I am funny, sweet, honest, loyal, smart and am working on getting my sexy back!!
  • happy_vegan
    happy_vegan Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I used to, but i think my self-esteem has been in a downward spiral since I started trying to lose weight, hmm.

oh no i hate to hear that!!!!! i quit weighing myself for just that reason. is this your problem? Whenever I would weigh and i hadn't lost or I had gained or whatever I would get so depressed and it would ruin my day. I'm now working on losing until I feel the most happy with my body, then I figure I will weigh in at that weight so I can figure out what my maintenance should be. Don't get down!!!
  • pascale485
    pascale485 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    my boyfriend tells me I'm hot and pretty! So it's enough for me to be smiling for the rest of the day!
  • Jamie145
    Jamie145 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I feel like im not attractive AT ALL. But i love my personality.
    i have no self confidence.IM hoping after i lose this extra weight my self confidence will get better:)
  • Tiffaney82690
    Options
    Not so much haven't felt that way for a long time ... hopefully ill come around
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I have a husband that thinks so but to me I am not attractive... I don't think soo due to the past in school.
  • xcrushx28
    xcrushx28 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Your all beautiful in one way or another...
  • CAKEDOC
    CAKEDOC Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    attractive is an understatement for you... gorgeous is the word!
    yes, i do! but i also suffer from high self-esteem :laugh:
    [/quote]