Do you think you're attractive?

Options

Replies

• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I usually don't at all, but I'm having a good self-esteem day. It doesn't happen very often, but I'll take it when it does!
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Outer Appearance: I'm okay for what I have to work with.

Inner Appearance: I'm a Rock Star!
  • harley0269
    harley0269 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    no, i always thought i was on the plain jane side & a bit frumpy.
    i hate when i smile becuase the facial muscles under my nose (above my top lip) cast shadows & makes it look like i have a snidely whiplash mustache. even tho i have no facial hair.
    ...that & i dont have a strong jaw line. i think it makes me look like a spoon head.
    i could go on.....
  • brenteesha
    Options
    Do you think you're attractive? How do you feel about the way you look?

I like to think so

I'd def agree with you there.
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    nope not really thats why im here
  • Chrissieneave
    Chrissieneave Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I think that i'm very pretty ;) - LOL - but seriously, I dont' think i'm too bad looking a chick, but I get days where I feel fatter than others & less attractive :/

I wil have more confidence with my looks when i have lost all the weight i want too :)
  • tonihayden
    Options
    once in awhile i do....but for the most part i do not. i also am told regulary that i am fat, old , wrinkled, not good enuf and when u r beat into the ground by these words you begin to beleive it and soon that's all u see in the mirror. i am trying to climb out of this dark place and hope that losing some weight will help me. Was 141 pounds now 138...goal is 120.............
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    It's mostly a lady thing, because I thought as most guys do, that I was God's gift to women -

And then my wife disclosed that I was unattractive fat.
    Who was I kidding anyway?

Ever since then it was an issue, and even though started losing the weight, I'd stand in the mirror, zero in on my worse area and just obsess over it.

If we were intimate, and she touched me there, I lose my - er..."focus" -
    So, yes, it's not just a lady thing. Men feel that way as well.

If more men were honest, maybe they'd fess up too.
    The solution is to be your own personal best, and learn to love yourself and not compare yourself to others.
    I reached my weight goals, and all is well today, and no, I am far from perfect, but I love myself and feel good fit, muscular and in peak condition.

Not bad to a guy pushing 50!
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    The sun even shines on a dog's *kitten* occasionally.
  • brenteesha
    Options
    I consider myself between average and above average when I'm thinner... I used to have good days and bad days like everyone else. Since I've gone from a few extra lbs to chubby, coupled with no flirting or interest from anyone, I feel like I have little to no appeal at all. I'm ok with it though, because I have a great personality -- as cliche as that sounds. I'm also confident I will feel better about myself once I lose some of this weight! Just trying to be patient...
  • newlaura30
    Options
    mmm hard one am i happy with the way i look?...no. but i think i have a nice face and smile and eyes...but from there down definetly not. i don't mind my boobs when i'm dressed but i wonder sometimes if thats cause if people are looking at my cleavage they're not looking anywhere else. lol
  • Kryontz
    Kryontz Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    A solid 7
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Yuckers....I try to avoid any mirrors or reflective services as much as possible......just the thought of looking at myself makes me gag..
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    The sun even shines on a dog's *kitten* occasionally.

Love it!
  • CAKEDOC
    CAKEDOC Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    ALL DAY EVERYDAY! I'M THE HOT, FIT CAKEDOC!
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Only in the nude
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    there are days when i feel like the hottest girl in town... seriously (I'm not but i feel too damn good sometimes!). other days i feel meh.

today, i feel HOT!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    No. I'm good at faking it though .... but most of the humor comes from insecurity.... I'd rather make fun of my 'bubble butt' and 'spare tire' before someone else does :frown:
  • clarkey16876
    Options
    Deffo not !