<~~~ the blue eyes get me places
  • msgardner47
    msgardner47 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    No......
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    yes.. most of the time... unless I see myself in the mirror at the gym.. yuckadoodle!!!
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Nope not in the least.. All the years of kids making fun of me in school has taken its toll..... Its hard to erase 13 years of feeling like I was the ugliest thing on earth.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I used to, when I was thin and young. Working on getting that back. I'll never get younger, but I can fight the aging process pretty vigorously.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I am happy with my features and think Im attractive...there are things that need improvement but I dont think they really hinder my confidence at all......Especially considering Im actively working on improvements..
  • Lyric82
    Lyric82 Posts: 119
    Options
    No I've never thought I was attractive and I will admit that I def have some serious body image issues. There are days when I feel pretty or think I look okay - but on the whole - as in day to day - No. It's a horrible feeling!
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Like most of the comments on here, it varies from day to day. Some days I think "wow could I have a rounder face?" or "Yikes..I thought I looked good?" I think even the most gorgeous woman feels this way. But remember, outward beauty isn't everything. I think that our society places to much emphasis on physical appearance and not enough on inward beauty. Plus, as women, we tend to think that "the grass is greener".."If I lose 5 more pounds..." or "if only my tummy were flat" when, realistically, we are the only one who care about these things. Those who love you, love you for you. They will support your actions, and stand by no matter what you look like, what the number on the scale says, or how much muscle tone you have. It's like I've heard before---'My mirror and my camera have 2 totally separate views of what I look like!'
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • carlie_carl
    Options
    I wouldnt consider myself attractive, I dont think im ugly but Im no head turner, Im almost comfortable with my appearance but now ive had alot of success I crave more, I reckon my answer will be different April/may time :-)

I do agree with the gal who said ''how can you expect others to love you if you dont love yourself''
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    No I don't think I am.. I always been like this for a long time. I guess cause of in the past, and weight I don't find my self good looking so I am trying to change that issue I have a low self esteem and no confidence.
  • loseweightjames
    Options
    Do you think you're attractive? How do you feel about the way you look?

I like to think so
  • GuerrillaHermit
    Options
    That would be a negative...
  • dida0721
    dida0721 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm happy about who I am and the potential I have!
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I'm a solid "5".
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Nope not in the least.. All the years of kids making fun of me in school has taken its toll..... Its hard to erase 13 years of feeling like I was the ugliest thing on earth.

I had the same problem is why I am like this today.
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    In general.. No!
    I am overweight and not attractive at all.. though my husband thinks I 'm hot and says all the time that I am too critical of myself..but fat ain't pretty no matter how you look at it.. I Think I have a pretty face and beautiful eyes.. but from the neck down.. nope not pretty at all
  • bethmags
    Options
    I truly don't. I think parts of me are attractive but the unattractive parts detract from the overall. It's something I've been fighting for my entire life but has become even harder after having kids. It's also the main reason why I want to get in shape.
  • bmkx0
    bmkx0 Posts: 308
    Options
    honestly most days..nope .
  • nursestewart
    nursestewart Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Not really. I feel fat......but not attractive. I am trying to change that.