Do you think you're attractive?

Options

Replies

• somedays yes
  • lovemydrmartens
    lovemydrmartens Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    well... young men still smile at me and ocasionally chat me up... either I'm still looking cute or they are curious about 48 year olds who stride about wearing DM'S and combat trousers and silly hats and looking the world right in the eye... :wink:
  • camy_chick
    camy_chick Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    my eyes are attractive.....but other then that, i don't see myself as attractive. had WAY too many people, specially boyfriends RUIN my self esteem. and i still haven't been able to get it back up even 1/10th of the way it used to be.
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    I look in the mirror and go "Ew"

thats why i am on here
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I think I'm very attractive. Beautiful, even.
  • JanetteMcC
    Options
    No, never have. WOuld love to be one of those poeple that looks in the mirror and thinks they look pretty. Age is not helping either.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    For the most part yes.. I have my days though and I definitely think it has to do with the extra weight I carry. I feel I would "look" more attractive if I was thinner. I'm sure that has to do more with my confidence than anything else ;)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Do you think you're attractive? How do you feel about the way you look?

Yes, I think I am attractive because both men and women often tell me I am.
    How I feel about how I look varies greatly from day to day.
  • HURLEYX3RO
    Options
    I feel pretty most days (but only facially) I have a cute round face in my opinion.
    But of course everything else still isnt where I want it to be... my arms are big, my pants dont fit just right, I feel like my boobs are in the way of everything lol
    so that part just kinda takes over...
    I feel blah.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    clothes on...yes....clothes off...nope.
  • Slockett1
    Options
    Great Attitude!
    Genesis 1:31 says, "God saw all that he had made, and it was VERY good." :happy:
  • JenS0301
    JenS0301 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Since I have started working out daily I feel like a hotty. If I skip one day I am back to feeling like a fat cow. Seeing the results finally after a few months is a huge motivation as well. I see my *kitten* shaping up and my tummy slimming and toning. Plus the harder I work out the more muscle I feel. Gota love it. Still got 50# to go but I do feel very attractive!!
  • rob_v
    rob_v Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Yea, I'm sexy and I know it ;)

This is for tchristine24 (post on page 1) and the other ladies out there in the same boat...
    One thing that gets me down about that is that I know virtually nothing about makeup and hair, so I can't really change my hair or makeup and look better.

This is very easy to fix and its free :) (the makeup part is)
    First the makeup :
    My wife used to sell MaryKay (she was a director w/ the car and the works for a while). Almost daily she would hold classes and do makeovers for women and the transformation in their attitude towards themselves was immediate. You are NOT alone - there are a lot of woman who have no clue how to wear/apply/match makeup. So do a quick google search and find a MaryKay rep near you - my bet is that there is one in your neighborhood. Give her a call and set up an appointment. Be upfront and tell her you need help - Im telling you, you will not be disappointed. (Myself or my wife have no affiliation w/ MaryKay anymore, just passing on some info).
    Second, the hair. I have been the owner of a salon for almost 10 years now, We do no advertising, all of our clients are referrals. Here is my suggestion, It may put you out of your comfort zone - but take a chance, next time you are out and see someone that has nice hair, just ask them where they get it done. Just a little, excuse me, I'm sorry to bother you, but I just wanted to let you know that I think your hair is <insert whatever adj suits you (beautiful, nice, lovely, etc.)>. I'm trying to find a new stylist, would you mind if I ask you who does your hair?
    2 things will happen - 1. you just gave someone a compliment - chalk up a karma point for you for making someone feel good, and 2 you will get the name of the salon or stylist. I have yet to meet a women, that when she gets a compliment on her hair, she does not brag like crazy about who did it. The side benefit of this is that it will most likely take you out of your comfort zone (I mean who walks up to random people and just starts talking with them) so you will get a little pop of self confidence. Do this enough times and you will be able to talk to anyone. Remember this - the worst thing that she can say is "go away crazy person" - and if that happens who cares, chances are you will never see her again!

I hope this helps!

Good luck
    -Rob
  • evelyngrice
    evelyngrice Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Some days I think I look great, other days I think I look rubbish.
    The majority of days I just feel...neutral :/

:flowerforyou:
  • TimWilkinson101
    TimWilkinson101 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I've been told my eyes look nice (I've got long eye lashes for a bloke) and when I smile properly its supposed to look nice, but I dont think I look attractive.

I feel and look old I think and I feel too skinny despite being about my ideal weight (apparently). My partner seems happy with me and kids dont run in terror from me, so I get by. Most days I try not to think about how I look and just try and look my best. If I thought too much about it I'd probably never leave the house.

I was for sure an ugly duckling as a kid (up until about 19 when I discovered fashion, hairstyles and contacts) and that has left its mark.
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    yeah, i'd totally do me. rawr!
  • suavetouch
    Options
    i think of myself being okay..except when i look at myself in pictures, thats when ugh i cant stand seeing it, its a reminder and a smack back into reality...i mean i dont feel huge but apparently ...i look it :(
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    On some days, I feel confident enough to consider myself attractive, but overall, I would say that hands down, I'm no looker.. moderately attractive mayhaps.. like.. meh.. sorta-kinda.
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    of course! im one hottttt mama!!
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    IThe weight gets me down sometimes but average I guess