Do you think you're attractive?

Options

Replies

• dreambig_gohome
    dreambig_gohome Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I don't think I EVER have. I have confidence in my abilities, of course....I'm a great friend, I give my hundred and ten percent at work, i train hard and harder every day. But I can't accept how I look, even when I was sick and skin and bones. *shrugs* It's just not something I'm willing to accept, I guess.
  • lisamc03
    lisamc03 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm ok, but I have issues that mess with my self esteem. I have been told I look good. I'll feel better about me when I can control my eating habits. I put myself down :(
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'm super hot or anything (especially compared to my friends), but I don't think that I'm terrible looking either. One thing that gets me down about that is that I know virtually nothing about makeup and hair, so I can't really change my hair or makeup and look better. I always feel better about myself when I get compliments (lol this sounds terrible).
    I'll do your make up :D
    In my opinion, Im ok I have good days and bad! Dont we all!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    It's funny how on a day to day basis this is.

Today I feel attractive, potent... all of that.
  • ajanmillie
    ajanmillie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Yes and no. Recently, I have been late to work because I star at my own reflection. I get confused by who the person looking back at me is. But I still have days where I go, ew fat. Then I remember that I was 280+ earlier this year until I joined MFP in March...
  • ajanmillie
    ajanmillie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    So many women, me included, would love to have your confidence!
  • ElaineDaniel45
    Options
    I am tryng to reteach myself that I am attractive
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I am average looking. I have never been pretty or hot, just normal. Not ugly, not beautiful. I have been told I am "cute" a lot, but that's about it.
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Yes -and No
    I think >most< people are the same - we have good days and bad.
    And like many - I think my good days are increasing with my weightloss - feeling a lot better about myself inside and out
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Yes, and I like my body now so that helps. ;-)
  • sclarke76
    Options
    no im fat n ugly x
  • Deckershann
    Deckershann Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm damn sexy...for a zombie

IMG_0511.jpg
  • ElementalMoe
    ElementalMoe Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    nope... Its hard to forget everything and think otherwise.

I think you're a total cutie! Just sayin'. . .
  • ElementalMoe
    ElementalMoe Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm very comfortable in my own skin - Now. I was raised to have a healthy self-esteem. I'm awesome on the inside, and getting pretty awesome on the outside, too.
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I'm attractive enough to get around without always feeling like people are whispering about how ugly I am.
    Sometimes I feel really pretty, and sometimes I feel like staying inside all day so no one sees me.
    It totally depends on the day, my productivity level, the time of day, my skin, my exercise, and what I've eaten.
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I'm alright lol
  • jeastertag
    Options
    I don't know if I would call myself attractive, but I am definitely more confident in my skin than I was in recent years. I've been feeling much better about it lately since I started to do my hair and makeup for my new job, but it's not as terrible as it used to be to go out without makeup and my hair naturally fluffed into a huge 'fro. My fiance thinks I'm attractive, so that's enough for me :)
  • couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I've had body image issues from an early age, so even when I looked good I thought I didn't.

Been trying to improve on that, and the other day cut my hair, thought I looked fantastic, THEN made the mistake of taking a picture to text it to my mom. YIKES! I looked horrible!! My sister said I looked great, but OMG I couldn't get past my face and how fat I looked in it, and how my hair was so thin (lost a lot of hair due to lupus)....

So not right now, but I can't wait til a time comes that I think I'm at least somewhat attractive :smile:
  • princesstoadstool82
    princesstoadstool82 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    yeah, im happy the way i look.. i know i'm bigger and i have been told by my mother that i would look beautiful if i lost weight.. and i never get hit on in the clubs... but when i look at my self.. im happy with who i am and what i look like.. :) we all should be
  • couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    yeah, im happy the way i look.. i know i'm bigger and i have been told by my mother that i would look beautiful if i lost weight.. and i never get hit on in the clubs... but when i look at my self.. im happy with who i am and what i look like.. :) we all should be

Love LOVE your attitude girl :flowerforyou: