Do you think you're attractive?

Options

Replies

• quigonnjae
    Options
    I think I am probably a little below average in the looks department. I am super smart though, so I am good with that.

there was an internet polll that came to the conclusion that intelligence is sexy and geeks are hott... I have to keep tellin myself that LOL
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I think I am probably a little below average in the looks department. I am super smart though, so I am good with that.

there was an internet polll that came to the conclusion that intelligence is sexy and geeks are hott... I have to keep tellin myself that LOL

Haha intelligence is top of my list of sexiest traits a guy can have. And if someone's a geek that's a huge bonus :tongue:
  • mmelledge
    mmelledge Posts: 150
    Options
    Today was a decidedly unattractive-feeling day.
  • cowboydan43
    cowboydan43 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    99.99% of the time I absolutely hate how I look. There is that .01% though, so that's something.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Average...
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Yes, started loving myself and now I can't stop. Peeps don't wait until you are thin to feel the love, everyone is attractive to someone, it might as well be you first!!!

GG
  • kpxfiles
    kpxfiles Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm still insecure sometimes, but for the most part I do feel beautiful. I know I'm a beautiful, confident, smart woman. My low esteem in the past has gotten me in trouble with men. Now, I know that I'm worth something. God will bring me the person I'm supposed to be with, in the meantime I need to focus on myself.
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    Let me put it this way... when I was 150 lbs... I felt I was very sexy and seductive and pretty. At 280 ish right now... I don't even come on to my husband :(

One of the reasons I am here :)
  • adross3
    adross3 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Scaled 1-10. I'm a 7 or 8.
  • _David_
    _David_ Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Nope, my wife does though. I wouldn't sleep.with me lol
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Considering I'm single, no. I don't seem to be "attractive." (semantics)

I will NEVER be Hot.

On my best days I can pass for cute.

Doesn't keep me from being an awesome person...
  • emmiee921
    emmiee921 Posts: 224
    Options
    usually when I'm eating really healthy for the week , i think i look good, that being said i always have to wear makeup and do my hair.
    on days i binge i feel horribly fat and gross
  • takingperfection
    Options
    I don't think I'm ugly by any means. According to other people, I'm very attractive, I just don't see it a lot of the time. I try not too look in the mirror and if I do, I'm usually pinching my fat and such. I have a very unhealthy body image.
  • rebecca_lc28
    rebecca_lc28 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    i never feel attractive because i always seams to pic out something wrong.. like the stretch marks on my stomach or my nose my bum i always find something wrong even though i have lost weight.. i have cute days but never "man i am attractive days"! even when my bf tells me i ma hot!
  • dckim
    dckim Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I think we live in a youth and beauty obsessed hyper consumption culture. Way we look (superficial vanity) is a small part of what makes us unique. :flowerforyou:
    I think you are absolutely right. they go hand in hand as we women help drive the economy with our beauty products and accessories.

I am a dude but I get it. :wink:
  • randomartisrgirl
    Options
    I mostly love the way I look, and my weight loss makes me more confident every day.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    For the most part, pleased.
    But I am a woman, lol.
  • Fatchickslim
    Fatchickslim Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Nope and I don't particular care anymore, I'm more concerned with my health and wellbeing.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking more about this (because I'm that kind of self obsessed), and I know I am not classically beautiful, but I know that I am attractive. Men find me attractive. They don't find me beautiful, I'm not the kind of person that gets pointed out in the street, but men seem to fall for me. Someone once told me I am not the kind of girl people get crushes on, I am the type they fall in love with, and that seems to be true. I seem to attract obsession.
    However, not being beautiful, other women never think I am attractive to men. Or don't notice that I am. Men and women definitely look at very different things to describe attractiveness.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I think we live in a youth and beauty obsessed hyper consumption culture. Way we look (superficial vanity) is a small part of what makes us unique. :flowerforyou:
    I think you are absolutely right. they go hand in hand as we women help drive the economy with our beauty products and accessories.

I am a dude but I get it. :wink:
    I said "we" as in "myself and womankind" I knew you were a dude. I was afraid you might misconstrue that, but I was to lazy to reword it.