1383940414244»

Replies

• cansmith80
    Options
    Hells to the yes! Everyone should love themselves :happy:
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I think I'm smart, funny and nice....those are attractive qualities right?
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I think I am beautiful but there is always room for improvement. It's who I am as woman that I believe really makes me an attractive person.
  • seraphh
    Options
    I'm pretty. People complain that I always say that I'm fat, but that's because it's my only complaint about myself.
  • lgoss87
    lgoss87 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I don't like how I look...especially at the hairdressers where you have to stare at yourself (in my case) for at least an hour!
  • SilverStrychnine
    SilverStrychnine Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    You know what? I actually think I'm a bit of alright. Not super goregous, but definitely not dog ugly either. And even though I'm over weight, I always seem to have an admirer or two ;) So who am I to argue with someone over what they find attractive?!
  • oOTeresaOo
    oOTeresaOo Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
    Eh...it comes and goes. This week because its the week before my period...not so much. But the week after my period...when the bloat is gone and the hormones have steadied a bit, I can be.
  • oOTeresaOo
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
    i know i am a 10!!!! i just wish all the women would see that. i am fine as frog's hair!!
  • oOTeresaOo
    Options
    I think im pretty, in my own way :)

I dont see unattractive people, everyone is beautiful in their own way :) really!!