Options

Replies

• Phoenyx0189
    Options
    Generally,no.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I think it's particularly hard to get over the emotional aspect that takes over when you are over weight. I look at old pictures and think "my god, I really looked like that? Why didn't someone say something." I look at pictures now and think "that's not me". Finding that feeling of attractiveness is taking longer than the weight loss...slowly I am getting there, but have a ways to go yet.
  • RiverTom
    RiverTom Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I think it's particularly hard to get over the emotional aspect that takes over when you are over weight. I look at old pictures and think "my god, I really looked like that? Why didn't someone say something." I look at pictures now and think "that's not me". Finding that feeling of attractiveness is taking longer than the weight loss...slowly I am getting there, but have a ways to go yet.

I feel very similar to what you described there. Thanks for putting my feelings into the words I couldn't find. ;)
  • jdbeckers
    Options
    First off there are a lot of good looking people on here! You are all attractive. As for me I don't have very much self confidence, I think I have nice traits but I tend to focus on the negative more than the positive. When I am fat, I think I have a pretty (but chubby) face...at a healthy weight I do feel better about myself in general, but then I don't particularly like the attention that I get from guys.

I really think this is a little bit of the reason why I have avoided trying to look good and feel better about myself, because of my low self confidence I want to avoid attention so I just never bothered with my weight.

Now I'm trying to get healthy, and be a good example for my son so he can grow up and learn healthy eating habits....and I guess the rest just comes with the territory.
  • Shaneekwa
    Shaneekwa Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Put on some extra pounds...ok a lot...but yes I believe I am attractive
  • Shaneekwa
    Shaneekwa Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    First off there are a lot of good looking people on here! You are all attractive. As for me I don't have very much self confidence, I think I have nice traits but I tend to focus on the negative more than the positive. When I am fat, I think I have a pretty (but chubby) face...at a healthy weight I do feel better about myself in general, but then I don't particularly like the attention that I get from guys.

I really think this is a little bit of the reason why I have avoided trying to look good and feel better about myself, because of my low self confidence I want to avoid attention so I just never bothered with my weight.

Now I'm trying to get healthy, and be a good example for my son so he can grow up and learn healthy eating habits....and I guess the rest just comes with the territory.

I've always said sometimes we are our worst critic Which can be a good anbd bad thing. You are beautiful embrace it
  • rellebell
    Options
    I think im ok. There are times I think 'oh wait I'm actually not that bad' and there are times I look in the mirror and I'm disgusted with what I see. My confidence as gone down hill since having my daughter and I'm trying so hard to work on it.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    to some and definitely NOT to others..
  • cms6300
    cms6300 Posts: 163
    Options
    I'm average, but Funny as hell..............as far as you know.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I would say fun and Confident... not so much attractive :blushing:
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Honestly?

Yes.
  • helllll yeaa! id rock my look till the end of time!
  • myuva
    myuva Posts: 67
    Options
    Nope...........but I will be one hottie when the weight is gone !
  • megansoriano
    Options
    Insecurity is a *****......sometimes I think I'm ok.....but most often, not.

I think you are cuuuute!
  • jsherrill92
    jsherrill92 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I'm the bomb like tick, tick.
  • a6ftdiva
    a6ftdiva Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    UGH.... I dont feel attractive at all lately. cant wait to get back my mojo!!
  • modgirlrachel
    modgirlrachel Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Absolutely not. I look okay in photos at certain angles, but that's not what I really look like, what I see in the mirror.
    When I look in the mirror I see a fat monster. I hate mirrors.
  • megansoriano
    Options
    Some day I feel not so hot, but mostly I think I am beautiful just the way I am! Same with everyone else!!
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    Not yet, someday maybe