A little.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    @ DS67ATX I think you are ;)
  • MomsTooBig
    MomsTooBig Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm not ugly, but physically....I can't say I think I'm attractive. I was born with very noticeable malformations of my back and arm, and it just totally ruins everything proportion-wise. There is no symmetry to me at all lol.

I have some very beautiful features, and I'm a great person.....so to sum up...

I'm not ugly
    I'm not attractive
    I'm jusssttttttt right! :wink:

Tracy
    13680624.png
  • mmocarr
    mmocarr Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    its been way better since I lost weight but there are days where its kinda a tough pill to swallow! i look and think WTH--- why do i look like this?!?
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    You bet I am!

And it's a great feeling too... especially after 15 years of constantly being told how unattractive I was. Nothing I did was good enough (except the one month where I started myself and dropped 40 pounds- then I got compliments from my ex for a few months, but my friends all thought I looked sickly).

The funny thing is, TODAY I am HEAVIER than I have ever normally been (that is, not pregnant, not recovering from surgery) and I'm constantly turning heads. Which goes to show that attractiveness isn't all just about size!
  • JanieJack
    Options
    I've never found myself attractive.. Big boned, red hair, freckles.. Yeah, not attractive.

I'm "big boned" and guess what? There's plenty of men out there who LIKE that. NOT every man wants a toothpick woman. The two most beautiful woman I work with are both red haired and freckled. Very freckled. Very red. The guys all flock around them.
  • JanieJack
    Options
    I think once I started having kids I kind of stopped feeling attractive. Just don't feel like I have any kind of "appeal" anymore. Plus, turning 40 soon isn't helping. :)

If your profie pic is accurate you have an amazing face!
  • dalgirly
    dalgirly Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You bet I am!

And it's a great feeling too... especially after 15 years of constantly being told how unattractive I was. Nothing I did was good enough (except the one month where I started myself and dropped 40 pounds- then I got compliments from my ex for a few months, but my friends all thought I looked sickly).

The funny thing is, TODAY I am HEAVIER than I have ever normally been (that is, not pregnant, not recovering from surgery) and I'm constantly turning heads. Which goes to show that attractiveness isn't all just about size!

I completely agree with this. I never really got looks until I was mid way through University. I am never going to be 120 lbs, because that's not my shape. Although I've grown to appreciate curves that I have, and just say the hell with what other people think. And that has made me much more attractive. Although I still feel a little shy when in the bedroom... not to mention my bf teases my belly -- as its grown a little in the last year. But that I just need to remind myself --- doesn't matter!
  • skarr28
    skarr28 Posts: 98
    Options
    I'm told I'm intimidating :laugh: (I think it's the way I walk, lol). I tend to think in terms of personality: rarely is my interest piqued by physicality, so... I'd have to say ... I think my personality is cute (...but attractive?). I think I'm too dorky to be attractive, :laugh: physically: mostly no. I have healthy self-esteem (I don't see unattractiveness as a bad thing), I think I'm not that attractive yet I think I'd be a great catch! :happy:
  • FinallyFitAce
    Options
    I think I'm worth a lookyloo.
  • xstarriexeyezx
    xstarriexeyezx Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I get about 5 moments a year when I look and think wow, I am actually pretty, it takes a lot of preening and they are fleeting, but for those moments I feel untouchable..... now working on getting to once a week....
  • DWK28
    DWK28 Posts: 7
    Options
    I have always based my opinion of myself off what others have thought, so most of the time I would say no I am not attractive...working on believing in myself more.
  • mochalovies
    mochalovies Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I think my butt is attractive
  • RiverTom
    RiverTom Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to get comments in that direction from women and girls at work. Do I find myself attractive? Sometimes, after I've done a hardcore workout at the gym and the endorphins are getting me high. LOL

This used to be me. For some reason I'm under the impression, that I was more content then. But not overly secure or confident. :noway:

Tom-1.jpg

Current "after" pictures, taken December 2011 to January 2012; feeling more and more confident now. But still unsure about my looks sometimes.

Tom1-1.jpg
  • MomsTooBig
    MomsTooBig Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to get comments in that direction from women and girls at work. Do I find myself attractive? Sometimes, after I've done a hardcore workout at the gym and the endorphins are getting me high. LOL

This used to be me. For some reason I'm under the impression, that I was more content then. But not overly secure or confident. :noway:

Tom-1.jpg

Current "after" pictures, taken December 2011 to January 2012; feeling more and more confident now. But still unsure about my looks sometimes.

Tom1-1.jpg

WOW! Congratulations on your weight loss! You look totally different! Well done! You're definitely an inspiration!
    I hope you feel attractive....you certainly worked hard enough...you deserve to feel that way about yourself!

Tracy

13680624.png
  • garnet1483
    garnet1483 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    The point at which I stopped thinking I was attractive was the point at which I decided I really needed to do something about my weight and fitness level. I used to be hot. Then I was pretty. Then I was just that girl with a pretty smile. I'd like to think I'm getting back into pretty territory.
  • mtppatrick
    Options
    ^ This. Only from a dudes perspective...