Do you think you're attractive?

Options

Replies

• FlyEaglesGuy
    FlyEaglesGuy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I tend to think so! Some agree some don't! But I'm fine with who I am'!
  • WWhitaker
    WWhitaker Posts: 309
    Options
    I've never been able to see myself the way others do...BEAUTIFUL! When I do find myself striking, it's in photographs....that I take. I know my best angles which generally results in all my (recent) photos being essentially the same. I used to be so photogenic in front of others, but as the weight and insecurity crept on over the years, I freeze when someone else takes a photo. When I catch my reflection, I often like it...because I'll play with it, but if someone is to take a picture of me after I've looked in the mirror and it comes out awful...that's where a lot of my distortion about myself has come from. To answer your question, it depends on good I'm feeling really...and whether or not a camera is around. :heart:
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Really does depend what day it is. And Ive never thought of myself as attractive. Never. There are things about myself I like but over all im not a fan. I dont think Im particualrly attractive but I think im learning and I think its all part of the journey and maybe one day Ill look in the mirror and like what I see and truly believe it.
    Well see this is what its all about x :smile: xx
  • ConnieM20
    ConnieM20 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Insecurity is a *****......sometimes I think I'm ok.....but most often, not.

same.
  • ChanyRae
    ChanyRae Posts: 112
    Options
    Yes, i think I am....I don't think I'm the hottest gal on the block but I know I'm not ugly lol i think my self esteem is in a healthy balance. Of course I have my not so good days.
    I've seen alot of good looking people turn ugly real fast because of how they carry themselves and treat people, and I try to remember that.
  • saarek
    saarek Posts: 14
    Options
    I'd say I was average, although my Fiance keeps telling me I'm gorgeous! lol
  • jmathews
    jmathews Posts: 196
    Options
    of course!
  • lynnmarie60
    Options
    ironically only after I work out or stay healthy for a week or two.
  • d3mon4ngel
    d3mon4ngel Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    My fiance says I'm gorgeous, but I really don't see it when I look in the mirror :frown:

Somedays I don't think my body looks too bad, as long as I am looking at myself straight on, and I'm not wearing anything that makes my sides pudge out at all lol
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I think I am VERY ATTRACTIVE, not so much because of my looks but because of my personality and confidence!! :)))
  • iishnova
    iishnova Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    it's weird, but i think i look my best immediately after waking up in the mornings...it's like i have this "morning glow"

but other than that...mehhh

^^^This, thank goodness it's not just me lol

I'll be at the sink and look up, my hair a complete mess and the look on my face is not the look of a morning person, but then I can't help but smile. "I do look good don't I?" That is a good day for me ^.^
  • JennyZD
    JennyZD Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    HECK YEAH!!!!! I'm sexy and I KNOW it :)

You have to love yourself, there's only ONE you. If you don't like something then CHANGE it, which I think a lot of us on this website is doing.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah....I'm sexy and I know it.....I work out
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Your all beautiful in one way or another...

My thoughts EXACTLY!!! :heart: YOUR ALL HERE TO IMPROVE YOUR BODY, Why not your soul? :heart: :flowerforyou: :drinker:

I think I am adorable, confidence is no longer a problem, I am not perfect but really nobody is so why worry?? I very loved in my circle of friends and that's good enough for me :smooched:
  • ChanyRae
    ChanyRae Posts: 112
    Options
    I think I am VERY ATTRACTIVE, not so much because of my looks but because of my personality and confidence!! :)))

Oh my gosh, you look so much like Kelly Rowlands from Destinys Child! :smile:
  • HLeAnn
    HLeAnn Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Sometimes. Unless it's TTOM...if you know what I mean, ladies :)
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    HECK YEAH!!! I think I'm very attractive and I LOVE the way I look!!! I love being me!!! -:)
  • monkeymomof3
    monkeymomof3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I have body dismorphic disorder.....

That being said I KNOW I am attractive, at least on some level....and I have a killer personality so most people find me attractive on some level (not trying to sound full of myself or anything)......

BUT - most of the time I FEEL like a fat, ugly cow and when I look in the mirror all I see are the flaws.....

My brain argues with itself daily :happy:

*edited for typos
  • Legalchica
    Options
    I used to... somewhere along the way I lost it though.. I used to think I had amazing eyes... but even that has been lost in the last 12 years.
  • mortla
    mortla Posts: 73
    Options
    I've never found myself attractive.. Big boned, red hair, freckles.. Yeah, not attractive.

I would KILL for red hair and freckles! Red heads are smoking hot girl!