Do you think you're attractive?

Options

Replies

• yummymummyto2
    Options
    NO i dont, but thats my lot in life and ive accepted it. i did when i was 18 and a uk size 10! (see profile pics and judge for yourself)
  • COOKINATOR
    COOKINATOR Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I wish that I could Say I do.......But I still look @ myself as being FUGLY!!!!
  • When I look in the mirror I feel physically ill, I'm not attractive by any stretch of the imagination.
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I thought I was pretty attractive before I gained the last 30 lbs or so. Now it kinda depends on the day.
  • amiles21693
    Options
    When I look in the mirror I feel physically ill, I'm not attractive by any stretch of the imagination.
    Youre very pretty! Don't feel ill. I hope this makes you feel better. I think its nicer when strangers tell you youre pretty because they wont care about hurting your feelings like your family and friends will. Lol.
  • lisaelainee
    lisaelainee Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I do not think I'm attractive and my mum always reminds me how bad I look, great mum hey.
  • ednawhatnot
    ednawhatnot Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I don't have an inflated opinion of my own attractiveness but I do have quite nice features and I scrub up ok. Even at my highest weight I've never been short of male attention but that's probably more down to my personality. It's nice to look good but it's more important to be bright, friendly and funny :)
  • Pete1471
    Pete1471 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Absolutely not!
  • slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I do not think I'm attractive and my mum always reminds me how bad I look, great mum hey.

You gotta be kidding me? You're totally hot and don't forget it!
  • Cathnger
    Options
    No I don't think I am, I know I will think so myself when I've lost a lot of weight BUT in saying that I KNOW that some men think I'm very very hot! Hehe - shame low self esteem won't let it sink in. Sometimes I think I look nice like 0.001% of the time.
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I never did... But....... My confidence is getting better so I suppose I am getting there.

That is ridiculous you are stunning!!!
  • lookslikeyoda
    lookslikeyoda Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I do, until I go out in public and I always judge myself against other people and always come in last. I'm always so self concious about my hair and my clothes before I go anywhere but Its all a waste because my confidence just drops.
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    "I'm sexy and I know it!" ;D
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I used to, but I don't anymore! I feel ok when I've spent hours doing my makeup and stuff though!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    I have never once felt attractived in my intired life! I don't think I'll ever feel attractive @ all!
  • mortla
    mortla Posts: 73
    Options
    Oh this is an easy answer....NO!
  • vickthedick
    vickthedick Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I dont feel it most days, but i get hit on basically everywhere i go lately so it must be translating well ^_^
  • Biggipooh
    Biggipooh Posts: 350
    Options
    Yes, I do :happy:
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    In terms of the whole package including personality? yes, I can see why my husband finds me attractive, and why he loves me.

As far as face is concerned? no. One of my thoughts about getting fit is that I'll be one of those "great body shame about the face" people! you know when someone goes, ooh nice body, then looks up and gets disappointed?!
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, I did, until very recently. I started dating a ridiculously pretty chap and now that things are going sour and I feel rejected I feel like maybe I just wasn't attractive enough, didn't meet his standard. It is a horrible feeling.