Christmas Countdown Challenge (Closed) - Week #12

Options

Replies

• Mommyof3loves
    Options
    Hope my weigh in is a good one tomorrow, TOM started today so we'll see. Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend!!
  • shelly650
    shelly650 Posts: 319
    Options
    todays weight: 158.4lbs!
    Only 0.2lbs loss, but its better than nothing! Since we started this group, my weight has fluctuated every week, so im glad its finally going in the right direction!!
  • jiminyc
    jiminyc Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    CW: 243
    Again, another pound gone.

Gotta be honest - bad choices this past week and no time to get many of the challenges done, so I'm pleased to be down any weight at all.

This week will be better. Much less busy and I've already planned out very healthy meals, so it should be easier to stay on track.

Hope everyone has a great day!
  • caitlinlws
    caitlinlws Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    CW: 154.6

yayayay!! 2lbs down! I guess this cold and the lots of liquid I've been drinking was good to me...now to keep it up when I feel better...

thanks everyone for the well wishes during the week:smile:
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    cw: 189

2 pounds gone & I am pretty happy to say it! Congratulations to all with losses this week. It looks as though there will be several :flowerforyou: And for everyone making good decisions no matter what the scale says - just remember that you are making healthy choices that not so very long ago you were not making. Those healthy choices are gonna show... sometimes on the scale but all the time in other ways like in looser clothing, stronger muscles, a healthy glow, more energy, and the list goes on. So smile for the good things you are doing for yourself & in turn for the ones you love.:bigsmile:

Also - I want to add that my DH showed me the other day that he can get his wedding ring on again! He hasn't been able to wear it for awhile. He is also trying to make some healthier choices in support of my weightloss journey.
  • Mommyof3loves
    Options
    CW 165.4 AGAIN! Well I am hoping it's just cause of my TOM so hopefully next week is a better one, it's supposed to be pretty nice so I plan to go out for more walks
  • Cateyes0831
    Cateyes0831 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Still 282.6....no change this week....

I am starting Turbo Fire this week (Monday) and my goal is to do it for the whole month (I usually start and stop by week one)!
  • kthom
    kthom Posts: 175
    Options
    159:)
  • Mary_Kate
    Mary_Kate Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    CW: 178

Sorry I missed last week's weigh in. Things are a bit tough at the moment and it's reflected in my weight too.

Good luck everyone with the week ahead.

xx
  • johanna_elaine
    Options
    Hey guys!
    Sorry I haven't been activily posting this week it's Been crazy! I got
    Really sick Tuesday and stayed sick all week. Today is my first day with no medicine so we will see if I stay feeling good. Grand opening weekend has been pretty busy today is my last day at the new shop until Friday and I am here all by myself until 6 tonight. Hopping it goes well!

Friday was very difficult for me! And when my mom calls me later those
    Emotions will return. I have two dalmations at my moms house and we've had both since they were puppies. Katie we got when she was 1 and less than a year later she gave birth to Petie. She was still young so she wouldn't let the litter feed long story short Petie was the only puppy out of nine to live and we had to bottle feed
    Her. Now 11 years later Petie has not been doing good trouble breathing barley eating the whole nine. There is nothing the vet can do to help her and its getting worst. Friday my mom called me and informed me that Sunday (today) they were having her put down They couldn't watch her suffer anymore.. So I got off work at 5 and went
    To see my baby girl I stayed with her till 11 that night holding her and crying and coming to terms with the fact that I would never see her again :-( It was a very difficult night but after talking to her and my mom I understood why it had to be done. Well today is the day ....i don't know what time or if my mom is going to call me or what. I'm very sad and trying to be strong because I know it's for the best
    Sorry so long just needed to get itout in the open

Judy you will be in my prayers these next few weeks! The first year is
    Usually the hardest !
  • gardenimp
    gardenimp Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    CW 153 down 1/2 pound. Caught a bad cold and have not worked out this week. Hopefully I'll feel better next week, I miss my runs!
  • abjedi
    abjedi Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    CW 191.4 down .4 wanted a bigger loss but it's better than nothing... Hope everyone has a great week!!
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    last week - 200.2
    this week - 199.4

week's loss - 0.8 lbs

ONEDERLAND!!! :drinker:
  • julietsingleton
    julietsingleton Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Weighing in for this week at 188lb
    Only a loss of 0.4lb this week but at least it is going in the right direction!
    :smile:
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    149lbs... Yippee :laugh: finally losing again!!!
  • johanna_elaine
    Options
    Just got the phone call......

That beautiful dog in my picture is the newest angel in heaven :-(
  • sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    Options

I was where you are 2 1/2 years ago with our beloved first dog - your post still brings up the feelings of pain and loss. My thoughts are with you.

Sarah
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Cw: 234.4 I'm up and totally hating myself! Tomorrow is a new day!! I had a huge binge weekend, but I will be back on track tomorrow!!! Disappointed in myself, but I'm not quitting!!!! Gals to see so many do so well this week!!
  • shaverkl191
    Options

So sorry for your loss :frown:
  • chrisraem
    chrisraem Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    cw:182.6- no change but, this week has a very hard one with alot of issues, I realized by not focusing on my health it just adds more stress to my thoughts and everything else going on. Im praying next week will be better...