Christmas Countdown Challenge (Closed) - Week #12

Options

Replies

• patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    CW: 196

Can't seem to get it back together. I almost have given up but tryin to hang in there. Sorry I haven't been there for you guys much lately.seems like alot of you have had your ups and downs too. Keep your chins up and I will try to do the same . Have agood week!
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Just got the phone call......

That beautiful dog in my picture is the newest angel in heaven :-(

Aww I'm so sorry :(
  • shelly650
    shelly650 Posts: 319
    Options
    Just got the phone call......

That beautiful dog in my picture is the newest angel in heaven :-(

Oh no!! Im so sorry to hear that!! :(
  • phoenix113
    phoenix113 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    CW 208.5 Sorry so late. out of town with no internet.
  • liz4214
    liz4214 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    CW: 281.4

No loss but I'm happy cause I was sick all last week and thought I would gain. :) So happy to be feeling better! Back to the grind.
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    last week - 200.2
    this week - 199.4

week's loss - 0.8 lbs

ONEDERLAND!!! :drinker:

Awesome!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • gennybunny1
    Options
    Morning ladies,

CW 223.2

Lost a lot of water weight. Whoo hoo.
  • cohawk11
    Options
    Judy and johnna_elaine -- So sorry to hear about your losses and you are both in my thoughts and prayers. It is so hard to deal with the loss of a loved one -- whether it be a family member, friend, or pet. I still think of my great-grandmother who died when I was 10 and my grandmother who died nearly 5 years ago ALL THE TIME -- and still miss my first dog, Sandy, who I got when I was 4 and my dad had to put down when I was 19. It is so amazing which people, animals, etc., have the greatest impact on our lives and how happy the memories of them make us, but how empty the loss can feel -- all at the same time. :happy: :cry:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BFF, CMUEHE!!! You are an absolutely amazing woman, daughter, wife, mother and friend and I :heart: you dearly!! Have an incredible day, and :drinker: to you for all that you are!!! :flowerforyou:

Have a wonderful week everyone!! :)
  • lotusthrone
    lotusthrone Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys!
    been a little MIA this week due to my crazy mid terms!
    Hope everyone is well.
    CW: 204

I'm almost done with 30DS, FINALLY! Any suggestions for other Jillian videos?

I can almost taste onederland ! :)
  • angiemcnett
    Options
    CW: 216.4

Sorry I am late. Ody is home now after almost 4 weeks of being in the hospital. :) Things have been very busy here since.
  • beautynthalight
    beautynthalight Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    306.6....sorry so late...i've been playn fable 2....a lil bit addicting
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Sorry for being MIA this weekend. In a serious mental rut and trying to dig out. I hope everyone is doing well. Johanna elaine, I'm so sorry for your loss. That is heartbreaking. Judy, your father has had an amazing impact on who you are :) Angie.... So happy Ody is home!!! Cmuehe - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Missing a TON of weigh-ins this week:

abeks
    APO_Katie
    athederan
    azeria
    Butterbuns30
    cmpinklisa
    Cmuehe
    femmerides
    jacklyn14
    kjnicol (2 weeks)
    leslyta
    luvmyjp
    mollybeslimmer
    roseagee
    sfalk1977
    steibll (2 weeks)
    teri1956
    wolfpack111 (2 weeks)
    yramesor333

I hope everyone is ok. Try to get me your info as soon as you can. Already ready to post for next week! If you want to poke someone on the list, feel free :) We are a team here!!! :flowerforyou:
  • gennybunny1
    Options
    Hey everyone! Sorry for being MIA this weekend. In a serious mental rut and trying to dig out. I hope everyone is doing well. Johanna elaine, I'm so sorry for your loss. That is heartbreaking. Judy, your father has had an amazing impact on who you are :) Angie.... So happy Ody is home!!! Cmuehe - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I hope everyone is ok. Try to get me your info as soon as you can. Already ready to post for next week! If you want to poke someone on the list, feel free :) We are a team here!!! :flowerforyou:

I agree, So sorry for your loss Johanna Elaine. I lost a dear one a long time ago and I still cry at times.

Happy birthday to Cmuehe as well.

Take care.
  • sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Up 2lbs this week to 175lb :cry: However, I've changed my exercise regime again a couple of weeks ago and have lost 8 inches since 1st October :happy: I'm hoping that it will drop down again next week.

Sarah
  • cohawk11
    Options
    Up 2lbs this week to 175lb :cry: However, I've changed my exercise regime again a couple of weeks ago and have lost 8 inches since 1st October :happy: I'm hoping that it will drop down again next week.

Sarah

Sarah, AWESOME job on all the inches lost!!! The scale will move; just be patient and keep up the GREAT work!!! :)
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options

Sarah

The gain is most likely due to your new exercise routine. Your muscles are holding onto water. The gain is temporary, just increase your water intake to combar what your muscles are doing :)
  • abeks
    abeks Posts: 68 Member
    Options

abeks
    APO_Katie
    athederan
    azeria
    Butterbuns30
    cmpinklisa
    Cmuehe
    femmerides
    jacklyn14
    kjnicol (2 weeks)
    leslyta
    luvmyjp
    mollybeslimmer
    roseagee
    sfalk1977
    steibll (2 weeks)
    teri1956
    wolfpack111 (2 weeks)
    yramesor333

CW 179. Thanks Jen and sorry for the late info.
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    It's time for week #13!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/370653-christmas-countdown-challenge-closed-week-13

Please do not post here. This thread is now dead. Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • mollybeslimmer
    mollybeslimmer Posts: 215 Member
    Options

abeks
    APO_Katie
    athederan
    azeria
    Butterbuns30
    cmpinklisa
    Cmuehe
    femmerides
    jacklyn14
    kjnicol (2 weeks)
    leslyta
    luvmyjp
    mollybeslimmer
    roseagee
    sfalk1977
    steibll (2 weeks)
    teri1956
    wolfpack111 (2 weeks)
    yramesor333

So sorry darlin'
    Been seriouly ill-mostly alot of pain and dealing with new changes and more PT.
    Three more herinated discs in my neck.My scale is needing batteries so going to post my current doctors weight till I get to the store.
    CW:(doc) 319
  • cmpinklisa
    cmpinklisa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    week 12 CW 237.