New 30 day shred group!!! ALL WELCOME!!! :o)

Options
I am starting a new group to do the 30 day shred!!!

I already have about 5 of us wanting to do it, we are planning to start on the 17th of October, this gives us time to get weights and mats and the DVD if needed!!!

I have done this DVD for 30 days non stop 3 times before... I still love it!! I am planning on using bigger weights on the hard bits and small weights throughout, even on all the jumping jacks and where they don't usually ask us to to make it tougher for myself.
I know I will still get great results from this and for me it's about getting back into daily exercise as I have been a little bit slack lately!!!

Please add a comment below if you would like to join this group... ALL ARE WELCOME!!!

We will just aim to complete the 30 day shred for 30 days non stop.
We can pick which ever level we feel we need, even if we stay at level 1 the whole way through. Up to you!!!

Hope to drum up a lot of interest here, would be great to have a big group to do this together xxx

Replies

• JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Yess I do! Perfect, I can steal it back from my BF! lol
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I would love to join....I'm getting 30 DS today....so I'm ready!! :smile:
  • shantronathon
    shantronathon Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Me too, me too! I'm going to get it today!
  • mbnharrison
    mbnharrison Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Count me in please! I started my third round last night and would love to stay motivated with you all :)
  • twinkietigress
    twinkietigress Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Yes, Count me in. I bought the video last week and haven't started yet so it's perfect timing! :)

TT
  • rachelleahsmom
    rachelleahsmom Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Where is the best place to buy the DVD?
  • genthel
    genthel Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I was going to start soon and have everything I need so I am ready. This will push me to actually start instead of putting it off like I have been doing for the last month! Thanks for the support. Excited! :bigsmile:
  • walkinmydoxies
    Options
    Count me in....Just purchased dvd. I need the challenge to motivate me and push me to do it 30 days straight.
  • acarmickle1
    Options
    I would like to do this!!!! What all do I need?
  • ayahra
    ayahra Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list! I need the support and motivation! AWESOME!!
  • christymarie214
    christymarie214 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it yesterday!! So I am in! Besides the DVD, what else do you need?
  • spaceEF
    spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm IN!!!! I need some serious support. I started it this week, but an extra week added will not hurt, that is for certain! Can't wait!
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Where is the best place to buy the DVD?

I got my copy on the internet - ebay, was very cheap, some of the best money I have ever spent!!

They usually deliver pretty quickly too :drinker:
  • nirvana1
    Options
    Hi guys,
    I am nearly done with just 2 days left to go. I haven't seen much change in my weight but my arms are more defined and my abs.
    If any one wants to see my 30DS journey then follow my Facebook page Claire's 30 Day Shred. I have lots of pics on there and I update everyday to talk about what other exercise I'm doing.
  • melgibson
    Options
    I would like to do this!!!! What all do I need?

You will need your own copy of the 30 day shred DVD by Jillian michaels, some hand weights, adjustable ones may be wise to get the right weight for you, and a mat if you have hard floors where you work out.
    Hoping to Start monday the 17th of October so gives you some time to get these things in place!! Glad to have you with us!!
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • chocolattahottie
    Options
    i've joined the shred groups twice and dropped out twice, ughs... but I'm motivated to get it over with by my anniversary of 11/21, so I'm in.

Let's get it done!
  • wendyc122005
    Options
    I have been thinking about get on with it so I am in!

I struggle to get my exercise in due to time and energy. I am chronically anemic so I need something that has lots of bang for my buck and I understand that this is it!
  • wendyc122005
    Options
    Just checked it out on Amazon and you can buy it with instant video for levels 1-3 for $4.99.
  • melgibson
    Options
    Yess I do! Perfect, I can steal it back from my BF! lol

YAY!!! Great to have you with us!!!

I think we will do very well!!!! Thanks for joining me!!!