New 30 day shred group!!! ALL WELCOME!!! :o)

Options

Replies

• melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    OK PEOPLE I'M GOING TO BED, NICE SOAK IN THE TUB THEN AN EARLY NIGHT FOR ME, ALL NEW COMERS WELCOME!!

JUST POST SOMETHING BELOW AND I'LL CATCH UP WITH YOU TOMORROW...

MORE THE MERRIER ALL WELCOME..

WE ARE STARTING ON THE 17TH OF OCTOBER - MONDAY!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO HAVE ALREADY STARTED AND WE CAN'T WAIT TO JOIN YOU!!!!

:drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a great idea. I can also squeeze in a 15 min walk or elliptical workout!
  • chocolattahottie
    Options
    i've joined the shred groups twice and dropped out twice, ughs... but I'm motivated to get it over with by my anniversary of 11/21, so I'm in.

Let's get it done!

Well they say THIRD TIME LUCKY!!!!! :wink:

I am thrilled to have you on board!! Can't wait to get started!!!
    We are planning on the 17th of October!! Is that ok with you? :flowerforyou:

a okay with me! I'll add you as a friend.
  • melgibson
    Options
    i've joined the shred groups twice and dropped out twice, ughs... but I'm motivated to get it over with by my anniversary of 11/21, so I'm in.

Let's get it done!

Well they say THIRD TIME LUCKY!!!!! :wink:

I am thrilled to have you on board!! Can't wait to get started!!!
    We are planning on the 17th of October!! Is that ok with you? :flowerforyou:

a okay with me! I'll add you as a friend.

Excellent!!! This is going to be wicked!!! So many people, I have this group, another group and a group from my friends list, I will keep asking if people want to join, we might well have over 50 of us by the time we start on monday!!
    SOOOO COOL!!! :glasses:
  • melgibson
    Options
    This sounds like a great idea. I can also squeeze in a 15 min walk or elliptical workout!

Great idea!! I will be doing 3 runs a week and 5 arm and ab workout per week along with a daily shred!!!

I can't wait!!

Anyone else out there that wants to add their extra exercise can do so here and we can keep each other accountable.

My weekly Plan is :
    7x Shred
    5x Ab workout
    5x Arm weights
    3x Run

I also am going to be keeping to a sensible eating plan, upping protein and dropping sugar and refined carbs.
    I will also drink my water and avoid alcohol apart from the odd vodka and orange at work!!! :tongue:
  • rustiemae
    rustiemae Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Count me in =)

I am a huge Jillian fan and I started the 30DS but never finished so I am very happy that you created this group so we can all do it together!! Thank you! :smile:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Count me in =)

I am a huge Jillian fan and I started the 30DS but never finished so I am very happy that you created this group so we can all do it together!! Thank you! :smile:

Awww well we are happy to have you, 30 days is a long time and it is tricky to fit in time to exercise each day, sometime careful palnning is needed!! But that's why I made the group, to get me back into the mindset where I need to plan to do exercise daily, I have got lazy :yawn: :huh: :blushing:

Are you going to be starting on the 17th with us?

:flowerforyou:
  • melgibson
    Options
    :smile: :heart: :smile: :heart: :smile: :heart: :smile: WELCOME ONE AND ALL :smile: :heart: :smile: :heart: :smile: :heart: :smile:

WE ARE A BIG GROUP OF PEOPLE WANTING TO DO THE 30 DAY SHRED!!!

SO FAR I HAVE A LONG LIST OF US AND WE ARE EITHER STARTING ON THE 17TH OF OCTOBER OR HAVE ALREADY STARTED!!!

SOME OF US MAY NOT GET OUR DVD'S IN TIME BUT THAT IS OK, WE CAN SEE YOU START WHEN THEY ARRIVE AND YOU CAN JUST DO AN EXTRA DAY AFTER WE FINISH, TO BE HONEST I DON'T MIND DOING A 40 DAY SHRED SO I MAY EVEN CARRY ON UNTIL THE LAST PERSON FINISHES!!!!

:bigsmile: :glasses: :bigsmile: :glasses: :bigsmile: :glasses: :bigsmile: :glasses: :bigsmile: :glasses: :bigsmile: :glasses: :bigsmile:

EVERYONE PLEASE ADD ME AS A FRIEND SO I CAN POST A MESSAGE ON YOUR PROFILES TO SHOW YOU HOW TO FIND OUR NEW TOPIC PAGE FOR THE 17TH.

:tongue: :heart: :tongue: :heart: :tongue: :heart: :tongue: :heart: :tongue: :heart: :tongue: :heart: :tongue: :heart: :tongue: :heart: :tongue:

EVERYONE ALREADY DOING THE SHRED BEFORE THE 17TH, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND WE WILL BE THERE WITH YOU SOON, YOU CAN SUPPORT EACH OTHER ALREADY BY POSTING HERE DAILY AND LETTING US KNOW YOUR DOING OK AND HAVE COMPLETED TODAY'S WORKOUT!!

EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO JOIN, PLEASE JUST ADD YOUR COMMENTS BELOW AND ADD ME AS A FRIEND AND WE CAN START ON OR ON THE 17TH OR WHEN YOUR DVD'S ARRIVE... ALL ARE WELCOME...

PLEASE KEEP SIGNING UP THE MORE THE BETTER!!!!!

:drinker: :happy: :drinker: :happy: :drinker: :happy: :drinker: :happy: :drinker: :happy: :drinker: :happy: :drinker: :happy: :drinker:
  • franciellejoyce
    Options
    Please count me in! This is just what i needed and was just last week searching for "cheap" dvd's to buy since it's starting to get cold with winter coming i wanted to be able to do an in-door workout! I would love to be part of this big group and know that with you guys help, i'll be able to lose the 20 pounds i have left to lose :)
  • melgibson
    Options
    Please count me in! This is just what i needed and was just last week searching for "cheap" dvd's to buy since it's starting to get cold with winter coming i wanted to be able to do an in-door workout! I would love to be part of this big group and know that with you guys help, i'll be able to lose the 20 pounds i have left to lose :)

Lovely to have you with us!!!
    I can not wait for the 17th!! We are going to do fab!!

I will put together a list of everyone in the chllenge on the 16th-17th and form a new group!!!

Everyone please add me and I'll be able to message everyone on your profiles so we can all find the new topic page on the 17th!!

More people welcome!! Keep adding to the list and I will put s all on the new page later!!
    Off to work now, have a great evening everyone!!!
  • a1rose
    a1rose Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am in!!

But, I got all my stuff today, and am going to start tomorrow. (Can't leave the house to go to the gym due to a sick puppy).

If I don't start now... I wont.

So... I hope that's okay!! :)
  • Alexa712
    Alexa712 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi All, Im new here... never really posted.. but I would love to join... I just bought the dvd last week.. Im so in...
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I will give it a try!
  • kmki87
    kmki87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in as well! I have been meaning to start his for weeks, a support group would be great! Doing this every morning and gym workouts should get me on the right path!
  • a1rose
    Options
    This should be super exciting, motivating and awesome! I am really excited to start!

Anyone else want to join in??
  • MJCalver
    Options
    Hi Guys!

Count me in - I started yesterday and also did one today before work which was a shock to the system! Given how sore I am and how I've only just discovered I apparently have thigh muscles :laugh: , having some support and motivation would be awesome!

Melanie :)
  • a1rose
    Options
    I just did DAY 1. OMG. My fingers can barely type... I made a blog post too.
  • melgibson
    Options
    Hello everyone!!!

I will come back to this thread in a while, sorry for my delay, I have a really busy day ahead, only had three hours sleep and it's my dad and brothers birthday today so we are off for dinner later on!!!

I would like to welcome all the new comers to the thread!! Welcome on board, I promise to write to each of you tomorrow and welcome you individually until then WELCOME EVERYONE!!!!!

Please add me as a friend so I can post our topic page note on your profile so we all know where to check in on the 17th!!
    I will be writing a new page as we have several pages on the go at the moment and we all need to be in the same place!!

This group is still growing!! I'm delighted to see so many people signing up for it, the more the better, keep signing up everyone we need as many as possible!! Maybe we could get 100 people shredding on the 17th for 30 days!!!!

HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE!!! :glasses:

Can't wait to get started!! :flowerforyou:
  • MJCalver
    Options
    a1rose - Good for you! I think the hardest part is getting the DVD on and doing it....although I did at times want to thump Jillian :) keep it up - I've been told it does get easier (although my bum and inner thighs don't think so today!)
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of starting Ripped in 30 then but i'm happy to start the shred instead (i'll do ripped afterwards!)

So yeah count me in :)