New 30 day shred group!!! ALL WELCOME!!! :o)

Options

Replies

• melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, 12 hours later::: I am feeling the pain!! My goodness!! My shoulders, and my sides right below my arm pit, and shoulder blade muscles??? Gosh. Hardcore I tell you!

It's a good hardcore...

Anyone have any suggestions on side aches?? I just started to get one, even though I am not doing any activity at the moment... It's a killer... :(

Nice hot bath, and soak for a while!! I find that helps my sore muscles!!
    I'm proud of you for pushing yourself that much, well done :flowerforyou:
    You have done yourself PROUD!!!
  • melgibson
    Options
    Started in September but I only finished up to day 20 because I've been so busy with work lately. I missed two weeks, any suggestion guys on what to do? Do I have to start to day 1 level 1 again or continue on level 3?

Start again where you feel comfortable, I personally am going to do level 1 the whole way, this is about me getting back into daily exercise so you can tailor it to your own needs.

Maybe just start over at level 1 and do 10 days on each again, you'll have time to do them all again!! :flowerforyou:

Thank you for signing up, great to have you with us!!
  • melgibson
    Options
    whenever i've done it before if i've been out of it more than a week i'd starrt from week 1

Yep, this might be the way to go :happy:
    PLUS I :heart: level 1!!!!! :tongue:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Oh count me in! I've been thinking about starting this, and actually almost started last night. This is perfect timing!

COOL!!! :glasses:

This is the place for you then!!! Can't wait for monday!!!
  • melgibson
    Options
    :smile: :love: :smile: :love: :smile: :love: :smile: :love: :smile: :love: :smile: :love: :love: :smile: :love: :smile: :love: :smile: :love: :smile: :love: :smile: :love:

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!

WHAT A FABULOUSLY FANTASTIC GROUP OF SHREDDERS WE ARE!!!

I'M BLOWN AWAY BY HOW MANY PEOPLE WE NOW HAVE ON BOARD... I WOULD LIKE TO PERSONALLY THANK AND WELCOME EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!!!

I'M SO HAPPY TO HAVE SUCH A GREAT GROUP TO SHRED WITH, I'M CERTAIN WE WILL DO A FAB JOB AT SUPPORTING MOTIVATING AND HELPING EACH OTHER THROUGH THE MONTH LONG CHALLENGE.

WE START ON MONDAY 17TH OCTOBER!!!

SOME OF US HAVE ALREADY STARTED.
    SOME OF US ARE WAITING FOR OUR DVD'S TO ARRIVE AND MAY START LATE.

I WILL PROMISE TO KEEP GOING UNTIL THE LAST PERSON HAS DONE THEIR 30 DAYS NON STOP!!!

ON MONDAY I WILL HAVE OUR NEW TOPIC PAGE READY AND WE CAN ALL LOG IN AND PUT DOWN OUR GOALS FOR THE CHALLENGE... SOME OF US MAY WISH TO ADD EXTRA EXERCISE. WE MAY LIKE TO TAKE BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES AND POST THEM. WE ALSO MAY LIKE TO ADD OUR CURRENT WEIGHT AND MEASUREMENTS FOR THE RECORD SO WE HAVE IT WRITTEN DOWN AND WITNESSED BY ALL!!

I WILL RECORD AND POST MY WEIGHT AND MEASUREMENTS HERE. I MAY TAKE PICTURES TOO, IF I CAN WORK OUT HOW TO POST THEM ON THE TOPIC PAGE!!!

EVERYONE IS FREE TO DECIDE HOW TO DO THIS, YOU DON;T HAVE TO LOG WEIGHT OR MEASUREMENTS, JUST KEEP IT SIMPLE IF YOU WANT TO, AS LONG AS WE ALL SHRED FOR 30 DAYS NON STOP WE ARE IN!!!

I WILL BE RUNNING AND DOING ADDITIONAL WORKOUTS TO TARGET THE AREAS I NEED TO IMPROVE ON SO THIS WILL BE LISTED ON THE 17TH AND I HOPE YOU WILL ALL KEEP ME ACCOUNTABLE. I NEED TO DO THIS!!!

ANYONE NEW WANTING TO SIGN UP PLEASE DO, YOU HAVE A COUPLE MORE DAYS YET!!!

IM SO EXCITED TO SEE US ALL HERE AND READY TO SHRED.. THIS WILL BE AN AMAZING MONTH!!!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR JOINING ME!!!! :flowerforyou:

GOOD LUCK TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU

ALL THE BEST MEL XXXX

:smile: :love: :smile: :love: :smile: :love: :smile: :love: :smile: :love: :smile: :love: :love: :smile: :love: :smile: :love: :smile: :love: :smile: :love: :smile: :love:
  • melgibson
    Options
    :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker:

WELL ITS OFFICIAL... WE HAVE OVER 100 PEOPLE IN THIS SHREDDING GROUP!!!

I'M AMAZED HOW MANY HAVE JOINED ME!!!

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU .. I LOOK FORWARD TO SUPPORTING YOU ALL AND ENJOYING A FAB MONTH OF COMMITMENT TO OUR COMMON GOAL!!!

CAN'T WAIT TO GET STARTED!! BRING ON THE BURN BABY!!!!!

:heart: :glasses: :heart: :glasses: :heart: :glasses: :heart: :glasses: :heart: :glasses: :heart: :glasses: :heart: :glasses: :heart: :glasses: :heart: :glasses: :heart: :glasses: :heart:
  • monmay01
    monmay01 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    This is a silly question, but I am new :) How do I join a group?
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of starting Ripped in 30 then but i'm happy to start the shred instead (i'll do ripped afterwards!)

So yeah count me in :)

YAY Jillian kicks butt no matter which DVD it is!!

I may well do 6wk 6pk after this challenge, I started but had to drop out after 3 weeks as had some things to sort out and life took over :grumble:
    But will have to complete it some time, I don;t like to fail on a challenge!!

I've got the 6W6P too maybe when we've finished i'll do it with you, i could really do with a 6 pack also got the yoga meltdown (yes yes i am a jillian lover lol!) and if i can squeeze some in i'll probably do it along side the shred.

i just love the way that jillian kicks your butt into next week lol!
  • melgibson
    Options
    This is a silly question, but I am new :) How do I join a group?

You just did my dear!!!! :flowerforyou:

All you need to do now is have your copy of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred for Monday, or asap and some hand weights and a mat of you workout on a hard floor and your ready!!!

We are a big group and will keep you motivated through the 30 day challenge!!!!

Let me know if you ahve any more questions, I'm an old timer on MFP!!! :drinker:
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I would like to start but I just ordered my 30D Shred and won't get here until sometime next week; can I still join?
  • melgibson
    Options
    I was thinking of starting Ripped in 30 then but i'm happy to start the shred instead (i'll do ripped afterwards!)

I may well do 6wk 6pk after this challenge, I started but had to drop out after 3 weeks as had some things to sort out and life took over :grumble:

I've got the 6W6P too maybe when we've finished i'll do it with you, i could really do with a 6 pack also got the yoga meltdown (yes yes i am a jillian lover lol!) and if i can squeeze some in i'll probably do it along side the shred.

I think this is a great idea, we can actually fit in 6 week 6 pack before Xmas if we speed up the workouts a little and do some daily, the plan is 5 times a week for 6 weeks, but if we do daily for as much as possible we would get this done before xmas!!

I think I could try to do it daily, although it is tough and I do find it pushes me much harder than the shred, those side planks are a killer!!!

While we go through the shred in the next month we can gather a group of those who would like to do this challeng too and set it up to finish after we finish the shred.

I will have some days where I am doing both as I have promised to complete 30 days non stop with those who start late, but it's cool I can cope with both if I plan it right!!

Anyone else who fancies joining us with 6WK6PK after this challenge let us know and we will form a list!!

I love that this will take us right to the week of christmas and we should be in fab shape for the christmas parties!!
  • melgibson
    Options
    I would like to start but I just ordered my 30D Shred and won't get here until sometime next week; can I still join?

Of course you can my dear!!!

I have quite a few people still waiting for their DVD, I have even promised to carry on with them until they have finished their 30 days non stop, so I might be doing an 35-40 days shred!!!

Just start as soon as you get your dvd, log in here on the 17th, I will write a new topic page where we will all check in and you can find that link here, I am delighted to have so many people signing up for this, the more the better, we can do this together!! :drinker:
  • RonKay
    RonKay Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    This group looks great! Please count me in!

I'm all set,I have the DVD,weights,mat- all I needed was some extra motivation and now i've found it!

V.excited to start on Monday and achieving some great results!!Thank you for starting this group!! :happy:
  • RonKay
    RonKay Posts: 85 Member
    Options

I'm all set,I have the DVD,weights,mat- all I needed was some extra motivation and now i've found it!

V.excited to start on Monday and achieving some great results!!Thank you for starting this group!! :happy:
  • 1amdeev
    1amdeev Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Ok, it's time I committed to exercise. So. . .count me in.
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Options

I think this is a great idea, we can actually fit in 6 week 6 pack before Xmas if we speed up the workouts a little and do some daily, the plan is 5 times a week for 6 weeks, but if we do daily for as much as possible we would get this done before xmas!!

I think I could try to do it daily, although it is tough and I do find it pushes me much harder than the shred, those side planks are a killer!!!

While we go through the shred in the next month we can gather a group of those who would like to do this challeng too and set it up to finish after we finish the shred.

I will have some days where I am doing both as I have promised to complete 30 days non stop with those who start late, but it's cool I can cope with both if I plan it right!!

Anyone else who fancies joining us with 6WK6PK after this challenge let us know and we will form a list!!

I love that this will take us right to the week of christmas and we should be in fab shape for the christmas parties!!

Oh i link i love you already :) i like to plan ahead and i also like to do exercise daily if i can (means i've got no chance of slacking if i know i ihave to do it every day!) i WANT to be a size smaller by xmas!
  • LilacLizabeth
    LilacLizabeth Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late, but I'll do this with you!
  • melgibson
    Options

Fabulous to have you with us!! WELCOME!!!! :flowerforyou:

YOUR IN!!! :drinker:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Ok, it's time I committed to exercise. So. . .count me in.

OFFICIALLY COUNTED IN!!!!!

Thanks for joining :flowerforyou:

We start on monday the 17th!!!
  • melgibson
    Options

Oh i link i love you already :) i like to plan ahead and i also like to do exercise daily if i can (means i've got no chance of slacking if i know i ihave to do it every day!) i WANT to be a size smaller by xmas!

YES YES YES!!! :happy:

This is forward thinking!!!
    I would like to maintain my already not too bad legs and work on them some more. I have had enough of eating crap since getting home a week ago, we went to Malta for a holiday!!

NOW it's time to get back to daily exercise and getting toned and gorgeous for Christmas!!

I have checked and the 6 week 6 pack done daily will fit in before Christmas easily if we do it daily - 5x6 sessions = 30
    We even have a few extra days so if we miss on here of there will not be a big deal we can still basically complete 5x6 in time for Xmas :bigsmile:

This can be our next challenge and everyone who wants a toned midsection and fancied another jillian challenge after this can join us!! Get buying you 6wk6pk DVD people!! I'm up for it!!