New 30 day shred group!!! ALL WELCOME!!! :o)

Options

Replies

• AleenaZ
    AleenaZ Posts: 117
    Options
    I am so in ....
  • kittenzmeow
    Options
    I want in!
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    ok anyone wants to add me as a friend please feel free, i've only got one friend so far LOL!
  • a1rose
    a1rose Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, 12 hours later::: I am feeling the pain!! My goodness!! My shoulders, and my sides right below my arm pit, and shoulder blade muscles??? Gosh. Hardcore I tell you!

It's a good hardcore...

Anyone have any suggestions on side aches?? I just started to get one, even though I am not doing any activity at the moment... It's a killer... :(
  • rhearose
    Options
    Started in September but I only finished up to day 20 because I've been so busy with work lately. I missed two weeks, any suggestion guys on what to do? Do I have to start to day 1 level 1 again or continue on level 3?
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    whenever i've done it before if i've been out of it more than a week i'd starrt from week 1
  • a1rose
    a1rose Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Started in September but I only finished up to day 20 because I've been so busy with work lately. I missed two weeks, any suggestion guys on what to do? Do I have to start to day 1 level 1 again or continue on level 3?

Yeah, I would definitely go back to level 1, and if it is too easy, start at level 2 instead.
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Oh count me in! I've been thinking about starting this, and actually almost started last night. This is perfect timing!
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I am in!!

But, I got all my stuff today, and am going to start tomorrow. (Can't leave the house to go to the gym due to a sick puppy).

If I don't start now... I wont.

So... I hope that's okay!! :)

Of course it's ok!!!

We have to do what is right for us!!

I'm glad you are motivated to get started!! I hope it went well? :flowerforyou:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Hi All, Im new here... never really posted.. but I would love to join... I just bought the dvd last week.. Im so in...

Hi!!!

I'd like to thank you for joining us!!

We are a massive group of shredders now, you are totally in the right place!!!

We are starting monday... I can not wait!!! :drinker:
  • melgibson
    Options
    I will give it a try!

AWWW you will do great, don;t you worry with all these people to support you you WILL DO JUST FINE!!!

Have you got your copy?
  • melgibson
    Options
    I am in as well! I have been meaning to start his for weeks, a support group would be great! Doing this every morning and gym workouts should get me on the right path!

This sounds like a fantastic exercise plan, well done!!!

We are starting monday 17th!! I can't believe how many are with me, thank you for joining me!! :drinker:
  • melgibson
    Options
    This should be super exciting, motivating and awesome! I am really excited to start!

Anyone else want to join in??

Have you done the DVD yet??? I'm excited to hear what you thought of it!!!!
    Thanks for drumming up some more interest too :flowerforyou:
    More people the better!! xxx
  • melgibson
    Options
    Hi Guys!

Count me in - I started yesterday and also did one today before work which was a shock to the system! Given how sore I am and how I've only just discovered I apparently have thigh muscles :laugh: , having some support and motivation would be awesome!

Melanie :)

LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOVE THIS POST!!

I'm sure your body will soon get used to it!!! I remember the first time I did it I never thought I'd get through those damn jumping jacks!! but after a week I was coping nicely!! We can do this!!

Well done for doing it first thing too, great metabolism booster!!
  • melgibson
    Options
    I just did DAY 1. OMG. My fingers can barely type... I made a blog post too.

LOL!!! OMG!! I think it's done the trick then!!
    Well done for completing it!! :tongue: :wink:
  • melgibson
    Options
    a1rose - Good for you! I think the hardest part is getting the DVD on and doing it....although I did at times want to thump Jillian :) keep it up - I've been told it does get easier (although my bum and inner thighs don't think so today!)

:happy:
    It does get easier!! We will all feel fab for sticking with it :flowerforyou:
  • melgibson
    Options
    I was thinking of starting Ripped in 30 then but i'm happy to start the shred instead (i'll do ripped afterwards!)

So yeah count me in :)

YAY Jillian kicks butt no matter which DVD it is!!

I may well do 6wk 6pk after this challenge, I started but had to drop out after 3 weeks as had some things to sort out and life took over :grumble:
    But will have to complete it some time, I don;t like to fail on a challenge!!
  • melgibson
    Options
    I am so in ....

Welcome aboard!! Great to have you with us!!
  • melgibson
    Options
    I want in!

You ARE IN!!! :laugh: :wink:

Nice to have you here!!
  • melgibson
    Options
    ok anyone wants to add me as a friend please feel free, i've only got one friend so far LOL!

Added!! Get adding this lady peeps!!! xxxx