Ripped in 30 in November-Does anyone want to join me?

Replies

• SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    :smooched: Just completed Week 1 Day 3. It felt easier than yesterday plus I burnt more calories
  • summergreen487
    summergreen487 Posts: 131 Member
    My DVD finally arrived yesterday and I completed W1D1. I just finished the shred four days ago and Level 1 is feeling pretty easy. I'm thinking about skipping the rest of Level 1 and jumping ahead to Level 2
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    My DVD finally arrived yesterday and I completed W1D1. I just finished the shred four days ago and Level 1 is feeling pretty easy. I'm thinking about skipping the rest of Level 1 and jumping ahead to Level 2

Level 2 was actually the hardest for me the last time I did ripped in 30.But I liked it the most.
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 316 Member
    W2 D4 done! Those Crow pushups are hard and I hope to be able to get up to advanced (at least a couple) before I move on!!
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Everyone's cracking ahead so well! I'm going to be so behind. Never mind - I'm loving all the insights that I'm getting from everyone as they finish each day :bigsmile:

Go Rippers!
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Everyone's cracking ahead so well! I'm going to be so behind. Never mind - I'm loving all the insights that I'm getting from everyone as they finish each day :bigsmile:

Go Rippers!

It doesn't matter what day or week you are on... We are here to support everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Completed w1d3-342 cal burned
    Also did day 6 of kb&t-406 cal burned

As far as my diet...well it's crap. I don't practice good willpower and and most the time I just don't care. Its something I'm working on. I probably would of reached my goal by now if i practiced better eating, but Im kinda taking it slowly. And I don't cut my calories low.im also still breastfeeding so I'm pretty much still enjoying whatever I want to eat without gaining. But she doesnt nurse very often anymore, so i need to start being careful.The past two days I've gone crazy with Halloween candy, and I paid for it by a terrible stomach ache..you think I would learn. Lol

Sambo004- thank you. I still have a long way to go. That's why I recently started running. And hopefully get heavier weights if I ever get money. Lol. I'm hoping to get insanity for Christmas :) And yes I achieved most of this by doing her videos. I've done the shred, and ripped a couple times I also have her banish fat boost metabolism,6week6pack, yoga meltdown, and killer buns and thighs. So there are times when I just mix everything up. I also use Tony hortons 10 minute trainer DVD for when I'm short on time. Killer buns and thighs is amazing! Everyone should get it

Keep up the good work everyone!
    I'm not good with my diet either.I have to start doing much better with it.It really helps for me to be poor so I don't go out and eat what I want all the time LOL.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Week 1 Day 3 Done!
  • I finished W1D2 and it was slightly better. Still had a few stops and I burned less calories. I hope the training is going to do me good cuz I'm not burning calories like I had hoped. I do feel it working so maybe that's something.
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Ri30w1d4 complete 330 cal burned
    Kb&td7 398 cal burned

Also went on a nice two hour walk in the park with my fiend. Was pushing a stroller, and had a 16 lb baby strapped to my chest
  • nonconformist1
    nonconformist1 Posts: 31 Member
    Week 1 day 8 done
  • I just noticed that my lower abs are hurting. I really feel the burn today and I don't know when was the last time I felt like I worked my lower abs. It's awesome but it hurts when I cough, ha ha. That's progress.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Started Week 1 10/20....weight 177.0 & 207 inches

Started Week 2 10/30...weight 176.8 and 204.75 inches
    11/3...W2D4 257 cals & 257 cals of elliptical

Week 2 continues to be brutal...holy planks!!!
  • katyclev
    katyclev Posts: 41 Member
    My husband and I are doing this 5 days a week, Sundays and Thursdays being our "rest": days. So I didn't do it today. But tomorrow will be my W1D3. Looking forward to it!
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    I think I'll be doing this workout every second day, my muscles are waaaay too sore. I just attempted it and woah too painful...
  • I'm not really sure what my schedule will be. I want to do each week for 5 days before moving to the next week. I hope to workout on Saturday sometimes to add a day 6 but not sure if it will happen every week. Sunday will be my usual day off unless I switch it for a Saturday. Confusing I know but I just hope to do my workouts everyday during the week.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    I think I'll be doing this workout every second day, my muscles are waaaay too sore. I just attempted it and woah too painful...

If you do it back-to-back, it loosens up the muscles....or, try some yoga to loosen up...don't be stagnant
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    W1D4 complete!

I'm a little put out because my weight has gone UP since starting despite eating well. Trying to ignore that because currently have TOM and I also remember that starting out on 30DS pretty much my entire group's weight went up temporarily as well.
  • jt3n1
    jt3n1 Posts: 16 Member
    W1D4 Complete! I thought I was much too sore and tired to do this evenings workout, but I chose to have a 1/3 of an oreo creme pie, so I knew I had to choose to do my workout. To my surprise, I was able to complete this workout in under 45 min! I didnt have to stop nearly as much, and my legs are definitely learning to be stronger! Excited!!
  • Hi! Got my video but also got a terrible cold, so I didn't start yet. Hopefully in a couple days....