women wityh tats

Options
1235»

Replies

• srr728
    srr728 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos....I have my back done ...it's my family tree so it's still in progress, an anklet and one on top of my foot. I loved having mine show in my wedding dress, but then again we both wore tennis shoes with our formalwear. Im always proud to whip them out for someone who wants to see. My Hubs has a full sleeve in progress and we are always up for more.

All mine are meaningful and I never regret them, even when im 90 I'm still planning on being badass ;)
  • Littlemouse1973
    Littlemouse1973 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have a large phoenix on my lower back. I had it drawn up by an artist friend because I couldn't find the exact one I wanted, and now I have a unique piece. I want a dragon and a frog, one of which I hope to get in LA when we travel to the USA next month. I won't get a tattoo that can't be covered by a suit, but that's just me. My hubby and I have a small business and I think there is only one of our staff who doesn't have a tattoo and most of the boys have or are working on full sleeves. I know a girl who used to be a personal trainer and now is a hairdresser and her tatts are clearly visible and it suits what she does for a living (they are lovely and very well done). A good tattoo done by a good artist is never out of place.
  • LaComadreja14
    LaComadreja14 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I only have one (atm, cuz im broke, I have several in mind) the one I have is my dogs exact paw print- I put his paw in ink and onto paper then handed the paper to the artist. I got it done his third birthday (hes five now).

I TOTALLY JUST GOT THIS DONE FOR MY DELILAH'S 3rd birthday *Halloween*
    My tattooist looked at me and was like you want your cat's paw print where? I was like no.. she's a dog.. lol

lol! Tequila is a chihuahua but hes a big boy (about 9-10lbs, mostly muscle but hes tall too, almost the size of a JRT) so when people see his paw print (its on my ankle, I work in the medical feild no tattoos supposed to be shown, some girls get away with it but I'm sure Id get introuble because I got introuble for blue nail polish and were only supposed to have pink... I took it off and put on the most obnoxios pink I could find too hahahaha) but when people see Tequila's paw their like "are you sure hes a chihuahua?" Uhm yes, CKC registered :P Hes just muh big boy. He was the runt so I'm glad he became the biggest in his litter- It means I spoiled him better, imo.
    What kinda dog is yours?