Pictures of bottoms and cleavages as profile pics

Options
15678911»

Replies

• binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's fair that guys can post shirtless pics but I can't! Anyone else agree?! They have nips just like I do!
    Fight the power! Cast off the chains of oppression...or just your bra.
  • voluptuous_veggie
    voluptuous_veggie Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's fair that guys can post shirtless pics but I can't! Anyone else agree?! They have nips just like I do!
    Fight the power! Cast off the chains of oppression...or just your bra.

...what bra?? :wink:
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    14kwrhk.gif
  • alucard75
    alucard75 Posts: 207 Member
    Options

I agree...you should be abel to....who wants to go first
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Doing my part to fulfill the bondage, hairy armpit and semi-nude desires of the public.

4083295_4906.jpg

You're welcome.

My MS Paint skills are mad crazy.
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    It's not something I would personally do but I have no problem with seeing it although I'm not overly fond of the vag shots but each to their own. I always worry about things like that on the internet though, it's here forever & you never know what pervs are copying them. :sick:
  • ThinspiredButterfly
    ThinspiredButterfly Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    because i jizzed in mah pants
  • Booboo78
    Booboo78 Posts: 169
    Options
    Not arsed about the bottoms/cleavages/etc (no pun intended in that statement either)

What I want to know is....where does everyone get those animations from? Is there a site(s)? They are :glasses: :glasses:

And how do you embed them within a post?
  • binary_jester
    Options
    because i jizzed in mah pants
    Wow...I just totally heard that in Spongebob Square Pants' voice. Please send help.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    On a serious note, I fail to see why this is a problem.

It's not as if any of the pics complained of are exactly erotic...

20110128203738!Trollface.png
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Doing my part to fulfill the bondage, hairy armpit and semi-nude desires of the public.

4083295_4906.jpg

You're welcome.

rofl what a nub
  • binary_jester
    Options
    Not arsed about the bottoms/cleavages/etc (no pun intended in that statement either)

What I want to know is....where does everyone get those animations from? Is there a site(s)? They are :glasses: :glasses:

And how do you embed them within a post?
    Find said animation. Save to imgu. Get link. Make sure the tags are in lower case.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options

4083295_4906.jpg

You're welcome.

rofl what a nub

He could have at least cleaned up that filthy *kitten* jacuzzi in the background. Some people. Just no self awareness when it comes to taking profile pics.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a breif explanation for why I locked this thread. MyFitnessPal is a site that encourages not only a positive diet and exercise, but as well as a healthy body image. Currently the policy of innapropriate profile picutres is under review, and guidelines are being written to better define what an "appropriate" and "innappropriate" photo consists of.

This particular thread has got a bit out of hand, and for future reference, if you feel a photo or any content is innappropriate or against the rules, please report the post, and allow the moderation staff to review the content; and avoid trying to contact or instigate with possible "rule breakers"

Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay on MyFitnessPal

_Ben
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.