Pictures of bottoms and cleavages as profile pics

Options

Replies

• skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I heard its Vajay jay pics tomorrow so you better watch out !!!!!!!!!! Hey when you lose weight you lose it everywhere ! right and since they are showing things off uummmm hey FELLAS......
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    Really? I know personally, it's liberating to show off my body when I haven't had the nerve to even take a picture of myself in years because I was so disgusted and now I want to show off how good I feel.

I think 90% of the people who b!tch about this are either jealous or prudes. Sorry but you are an adult, you have the same freaking parts and you see them on yourself. If you don't want to see it, never take of your clothes, sell your computers, tv's and stay away from the check lane magazine racks.. Get over it!

Can I just point out you look amazing!!

Doesn't she? definitely one of my favorites :):love: :love: :love:
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I def enjoy reading the back and forth rants of those who do like the idea and those who do not. Here is my input. Since it is the internet and you have a choice of who you would like to be friends with then just delete. A lot of folks work hard for the bodies they have and just want to show it off especially if they were really big. I can understand. Its like they are liberated from their old selves. Sure some folks may post pics that may be too much but if thats the case then just let them go and you will not see it.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Yaaay I love it when the Taliban shows up and tells all the women they need to cover themselves. It always works SO well!
  • SunshineKisses_2012
    SunshineKisses_2012 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I heard its Vajay jay pics tomorrow so you better watch out !!!!!!!!!!

SCORE!!!!! LOLOLOL!!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Great...more pictures of cats. *sigh*
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    oops
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    The human body is a beautiful thing. I don't see where the "inappropriate" part is.
    You have not seen my moobs.

Moobs are awesome!
  • voluptuous_veggie
    voluptuous_veggie Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Great...more pictures of cats. *sigh*

Meow!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I heard its Vajay jay pics tomorrow so you better watch out !!!!!!!!!! Hey when you lose weight you lose it everywhere ! right and since they are showing things off uummmm hey FELLAS......

finally

I've been dying to show off that hard work too!
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    You know....I worked hard for <
    That *kitten* !!!! If you don't like it Just don't look simple your not on my friends list......Why would you post this topic.....Its like moths to a flame

You knew we would come.....

<
    Work very hard for this! ^^^^Exactly!!!!!!!!!

When I get the body of these two, you KNOW I will be posting a pic of my bum! You ladies are doing a great job!!!

Awe thank you!!!!
  • kirakaydawn
    Options
    Really? I know personally, it's liberating to show off my body when I haven't had the nerve to even take a picture of myself in years because I was so disgusted and now I want to show off how good I feel.

I think 90% of the people who b!tch about this are either jealous or prudes. Sorry but you are an adult, you have the same freaking parts and you see them on yourself. If you don't want to see it, never take of your clothes, sell your computers, tv's and stay away from the check lane magazine racks.. Get over it!

haha if I looked like that I'd change my pic too..
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Here, let me get the ball rolling...

16ilead1.jpg
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options

finally

I've been dying to show off that hard work too!

Kegels enough said
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    If there was no booy thursday y'all would miss out on seeing my sweet piece of *kitten*.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options

Thank you both. I feel amazing and I don't ever want to go back to how I looked or felt before. And it really pissess me off when someone wants to 'spoil your party'.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    **steps down from soapbox**

Please stay up there. Your *kitten* looks even better on the box
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

I know a good workout for that region.....
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm glad we got that straightened out. Now it'll never come up again.
  • PandaofDestruction
    Options
    Really?!?! This is your complaint of the day?!?!?

We need to trade lives....

Exactly!!! Must be nice to have such a simple life.....we should trade her! :)
This discussion has been closed.