Pictures of bottoms and cleavages as profile pics

Options

Replies

• Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I also think it's cute when women pretend the *kitten* pics are about showing off their fitness and not about being sexy.
    it's probably some of both, if we're being honest.
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    Did it ever occur to you that this might be difficult for some people to finally show a picture of their bodies? I, for one, have never had a body to be proud of. I find it liberating and therapeutic to try to get a hold of the demons that have taken over my mind for decades. I'm starting to feel proud of what I've done to improve myself.

You don't have to look. Think outside the box here that it's not all for attention. It could be for something a lot deeper. Until you've walked in this girl's shoes, you have no business judging me or anyone else for that matter.

:drinker: :drinker: CHEERS, I'LL DRINK TO THAT!!! :drinker: :drinker:

Outstanding response

You're awesome!

If I had a rockin bod you bet I'd be right up there with all the other sassy ladies!

Haters gonna hate!
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    The more *kitten* and cleavage shots we have on this site, the healthier the site is.
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    Who wants some soup??? :smokin:

<
  • taeliesyn
    taeliesyn Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I also think it's cute when women pretend the *kitten* pics are about showing off their fitness and not about being sexy.

Isn't it more or less the same thing?
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Hey! I like the pics! They make me say "I hope my butt looks like that one day since I KNOW my boobs won't"! If I didn't even grow cleavage while I'm fat, I certainly won't get it when I'm skinny!
  • RedheadHen
    RedheadHen Posts: 249 Member
    Options

Exactly! I mean .. it's obvious when they are all bent over the bed or bathroom counter sticking it out in a "Tap This" pose! LMAO!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    <<
    NOW THIS IS A BIG VAJAY JAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I can't believe how intolerant the OP is of other people's views. Lucky for her, she has the balanced, tolerant MFP crowd who doesn't have the audacity to tell people how to think (or where to go) to guide her along a more peaceful path.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    Hey!!! Inappropriate profile pic people!! I don't want to see a picture of your bottom and/or cleavage in your profile pic on the forum boards. It's just not nice. Really offputting. Why do you do it?:huh:

More butts and boobs please.

I just ignore the guys.
  • hazelmae123
    hazelmae123 Posts: 109 Member
    Options

Of course it is but there is nothing wrong with sexual women either. We just pretend it doesn't exist in our society. Not!
  • ambermichon
    ambermichon Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    You know....I worked hard for <
    That *kitten* !!!! If you don't like it Just don't look simple your not on my friends list......Why would you post this topic.....Its like moths to a flame

You knew we would come.....

LOL agreed!!!!
  • jenscot25
    jenscot25 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lqb37bJJkJ1qg75kl.gif
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I can has T'n'A too?

Seriously though, if mine were worth seeing I'd be posting them too... No Joke! I've worked hard and continue to work hard and honestly, no one forces anyone else to troll the site's forums.

http://lynx.isc.org/current/ <<<< There ya go honey... A web browser that doesn't display any pictures (only text) Go get it ;)

Lynx is still around?
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    That is far more believable. And I don't really care what the motivation is. If you want to flaunt it, flaunt it.
    I just like to point out the obvious stretching of the truth here.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Bring 'em on ladies! LOL. (It was begged for from the start...)
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lqb37bJJkJ1qg75kl.gif

best animation i've seen yet.
  • mexy04
    mexy04 Posts: 96
    Options
    I dont want to see pictures of peoples faces,or pets or whatever why do they do it:grumble:

I know right I came here to be inspired I wanna see those abs n *kitten* and boobs and bikinis...I think the person with a problem with this should go to weight watchers.
  • jbrautigam24
    jbrautigam24 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Who cares? If you got, flaunt it. If not, do it anyway if that's what floats your boat!
  • LiveEnjoyEndure
    LiveEnjoyEndure Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    What about moobs and plumbers *kitten*?
This discussion has been closed.