Pictures of bottoms and cleavages as profile pics

Options

Replies

• AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I say if you work hard at it and want to flaunt it, then go ahead....

Love all the pictures of your accomplishments.....

Show so more....:devil: :smokin:
  • flasportsfan
    flasportsfan Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Did it ever occur to you that this might be difficult for some people to finally show a picture of their bodies? I, for one, have never had a body to be proud of. I find it liberating and therapeutic to try to get a hold of the demons that have taken over my mind for decades. I'm starting to feel proud of what I've done to improve myself.

You don't have to look. Think outside the box here that it's not all for attention. It could be for something a lot deeper. Until you've walked in this girl's shoes, you have no business judging me or anyone else for that matter.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Didn't we just have this thread yesterday? This makes me want to post a picture of my t*ts.

AAANNNNDDDDD GOOOO
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    If you don't like people on your friend's list posting those pics you can unfriend them if you find it that offensive. As for the forums, the only way you won't see these pics is if you stay away from them.

Please don't impose your hang-ups on everyone else. What you see in a profile pic does not characterize the person who posts it. I have wonderful and supportive friends on my list who like to post those pics and it doesn't offend me at all and if I judged them soley on that basis I would be the one missing out! Btw.. I don't do it often but I have put my booty on display and its FANDAMTABULOUS!! :)
  • Tiffanydepiano
    Tiffanydepiano Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Had to click in before the thread gets closed.

If the original poster is still checking in to see what people are saying which I doubt as she has gotten nothing but "shut the *kitten* ups" from others, I have to say "Shut the *kitten* up".

If you can't stand some of the pro pics, stay off the net for sure, cancel you cable subscription, sell your t.v. for that matter and lock yourself up in your house. Beware of your mail because you never know whether a fitness company has mailed you an ad with pics and definitely do not leave your home as there are half dressed humans everywhere.

Come on lady, have a low cal snack and cheer up. This is not Sesame Street.
  • mfpgeezy
    Options
    *sits on rock and sip her water while watching*

if only i could transform into a rock
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Rofl thread locking and people getting banned in 10... 9.... 8
  • ThinspiredButterfly
    ThinspiredButterfly Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    by the way..boobs and *kitten* are hot :] flaunttttttttt
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Really? I know personally, it's liberating to show off my body when I haven't had the nerve to even take a picture of myself in years because I was so disgusted and now I want to show off how good I feel.

I think 90% of the people who b!tch about this are either jealous or prudes. Sorry but you are an adult, you have the same freaking parts and you see them on yourself. If you don't want to see it, never take of your clothes, sell your computers, tv's and stay away from the check lane magazine racks.. Get over it!

THIS!!
    I love you, please marry me.

This dumb OP has NOT helped my case of grouchies today.
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    You know....I worked hard for <
    That *kitten* !!!! If you don't like it Just don't look simple your not on my friends list......Why would you post this topic.....Its like moths to a flame

You knew we would come.....

<
    Work very hard for this! ^^^^Exactly!!!!!!!!!

When I get the body of these two, you KNOW I will be posting a pic of my bum! You ladies are doing a great job!!!

Thank you!!!
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    If you can see at the public beach then it is not 'inappropriate'.

Let's all just take a deep breath....
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Didn't we just have this thread yesterday? This makes me want to post a picture of my t*ts.

haha, I vote yes!!
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options

Somebody say something about boobies?
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I like the way you think, buddy.

13523300456.gif
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Seriously. Who are these puritanical prudes?
  • mfpgeezy
    Options
    Hey!!! Inappropriate profile pic people!! I don't want to see a picture of your bottom and/or cleavage in your profile pic on the forum boards. It's just not nice. Really offputting. Why do you do it?:huh:

well, luckily this is the interwebs and no one cares what anyone else thinks...
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    As soon as my behind is presentable enough....I too will be posting a pic of it....and not just Thursdays....EVERYDAY! :laugh:

It takes guts to post your body, especially on this site....if you got it, flaunt it, if you don't...stop hating and get motivated!! All these butt pics make me want to go home and work on the butt twice as hard!! :wink:
  • kirakaydawn
    Options
    Really? I know personally, it's liberating to show off my body when I haven't had the nerve to even take a picture of myself in years because I was so disgusted and now I want to show off how good I feel.

I think 90% of the people who b!tch about this are either jealous or prudes. Sorry but you are an adult, you have the same freaking parts and you see them on yourself. If you don't want to see it, never take of your clothes, sell your computers, tv's and stay away from the check lane magazine racks.. Get over it!

Can I just point out you look amazing!!
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    why stop @ profile pic. Go to the supermarket and the park and show off what u worked for?

If its allowed.....example at the beach....Ill totally walk in in a bikini top and bottoms.....This is all about showing what we have worked our *kitten* off (literally) for and all the sacrafices we have made to accomplish our goal....I know I am not as hot as some But again I will state I am proud of what I have accomplished so far.....**steps down from soapbox**
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    ElEx, yes. Yes, I love you. XD

I, for one (which actually means "most"), enjoy seeing pics of everyone's "hard" work. I would like to put in a request for more man-booty though.
This discussion has been closed.