Interesting ways you've noticed you're losing weight...

Options

Replies

• BHRussell
    BHRussell Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    At work working hard. Didn't realize my pants were sagging, way, way sagging. Made new friends.:laugh:
  • comet_wow
    comet_wow Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    My husband can change the gears in the car without brushing his hand against my fat thighs lol
  • SusanLovesToEat
    SusanLovesToEat Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    My wedding rings are much looser, and I think my shoes are a bit looser. Would prefer to lose it from hips than my hands and feet, but meh, I'll take it. :tongue:

I haven't been able to wear my wedding ring on my left hand since my first year of marriage 22 years ago and now it fits! Don't know why I never had it re-sized just stubborn I guess and perhaps never gave up hope I could wear it on the left hand again...
  • swobbles
    swobbles Posts: 46
    Options
    I had to get my engagement ring re-sized!

^ this
  • fluturca
    fluturca Posts: 9
    Options
    Are those ankles I see?!
  • nsmith6325
    nsmith6325 Posts: 41
    Options
    I just go new uniforms and "bunker gear" in March and now the department is having to spend money all over again to have it all replaced because it looks like (as others have told me) that "I borrowed my big brothers uniforms". I don't have a big brother but the compliments are welcome just the same. And oh by the way that is about a $4K investment that the department is happy to make.
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I can get my wedding ring on my THUMB, see my picture on my profile...

Sorry don't know how to add pics into posts yet
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    My pair of work pants and my old jeans that I use to wear "all the time", fall down if I don't wear a belt, and the thighs in them folds over a good amount
  • janenightingale
    janenightingale Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My wedding rings are much looser, and I think my shoes are a bit looser. Would prefer to lose it from hips than my hands and feet, but meh, I'll take it. :tongue:

So THAT'S why my rings are spinning round - it never ocurred to me!
  • kbd388
    kbd388 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I have gone down a shoe size (I guess even my feet are skinnier)
    And yesterday the guy at the cafe I go to a lot literally didn't recognise me

When I had my babies (and gained weight!) my shoe size went up twice. As I've been losing weight I'm surprised to see my shoe size has gone down a 1/2 size. Never really knew this could happen!

My wedding rings are so loose on my finger. I am excited about this because I had to have them resized after my first child so I could actually wear them. 10 years ago!
  • karweb
    karweb Posts: 11
    Options
    One of our guest bedrooms is so small that when I would change the sheets on the bed I could barely fit behind the rails (very close to the wall) so I would squeeze my stomach and turn my hips sideways to get behind it. Now, I can fit comfortably back there with stomach/hips with no problem at all. Yeah! Also, my shoes are too big these days.
  • spells1977
    spells1977 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I can get my wedding ring on my THUMB, see my picture on my profile...

I can too! I kept moving my engagement ring and wedding ring along one finger every few months so they wouldn't fall off. I don't actually wear them on my thumb though!

I have noticed that if i sit or lay on hard surfaces then it's really uncomfortable as i'm more boney now :-D

This is really weird too but i don't like touching say my arm for instance as i can feel all the muscle etc and it makes me feel a bit squick! It was all fatty padding before lol
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • TheOriginalGinging
    Options
    I don't have a place to put my book when I read--my belly is gone!
  • BeautifulKristen
    Options
    My rings are bigger on both hands
    My underwear I used to be a size 12 but now a 10
    My jeans I can finally fit in them when I couldn't wear them for 5 years
    My coridare pants that I couldn't fit in for 6 years and now I can
    My face and head do look smaller
    I can tell in my shoulders that I have lost weight around there.
    Don't know about my feet yet haven't tried on any new shoes but will probably today
    I used to wear a size 3x but now I can wear a 2x.. I can also fit in a 1x but my rolls show :laugh: But if people like wearing very tight clothes which I will never.
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    The bath water doesnt sick behind my bum until i stand up anymore! And it takes less time to shave :)
  • johnsummerton
    johnsummerton Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    The other day I looked at my stomach and thought wow its getting really hairy then I realized it is because it had shrunk
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    My boobs now stick out more than my belly!! lol :bigsmile: (finally) :laugh:
  • andreamkelly
    andreamkelly Posts: 169
    Options
    The steering wheel is a lot farther away from by belly when I'm driving (and my legs are not getting any longer)
  • Peta22
    Peta22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Yep... The standards... Pants falling down, wedding snd engagement rings are loose, fitting into the small clothes I could never wear and the fact that my knuckles are really pointy now whereas they used to be rounder! :)