Interesting ways you've noticed you're losing weight...

Options

Replies

• Liquid741
    Liquid741 Posts: 292
    Options
    my wedding ring wants to fall off all the time...the kind that cant be resized...sucks! also, i basically have no clothes now...need to shop something fierce!
  • Heidi64
    Heidi64 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I can do the "Lucky Charms" leprichaun kick now.
  • Emmadennewitz
    Emmadennewitz Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wedding ring is a full size too big. I've had it resized several times over the years.When I got married 14 yrs ago my ring was a size 7 I now wear a size 4.
  • anamikaraks
    anamikaraks Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I actually get cold sometimes now and HAVE to wear the sweater instead of just using it for camouflage.
  • astrand1800
    astrand1800 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Had to buy new underwear because the leg holes were too big, the butt was saggy and they looked hideous!

My husband told me my boobs were smaller :blushing:

My very cute belt wont even hold up my pants because I can't get it tight enough ( I could probably fit my toddler inside my old favorite pair of jeans With Me!)....gonna need to borrow someones leather punch!
  • appleseeds
    appleseeds Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    The tattoo on my arm looks better....because my arm looks thinner.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    My wrists feel bony.
    My chin looks pointy.
    My neck looks wierd and tendony.
    And I get uncomfortable sitting on a non-padded seat - I don't have my own personal cushion with me now!
  • RichLove1
    RichLove1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    My trainers (/sneakers) have more room in them!
  • Ralphrabbit
    Ralphrabbit Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I found bones in my hips & bottom! I guess they were always there but now I cant stop feeling for them as they are so encouraging!!
    Wedding ring fits now too - Bit of a pity as hubby long gone!
    Shoes more loose.
    Hair lays differently as less fat on my head especially around the back!
    The feeling of legs not rubbing together....... never had that one before!
    Sitting in the bath not touching the sides!
    Crossing my legs when sitting in a chair!
    No seat-belt extension when I traveled in a plane earlier this year & could get the table down in front of me!
    Oh I could go on........
  • RichLove1
    RichLove1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^^ Fantastic!
  • MzBeckie
    MzBeckie Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I love discovering ways that I have lost weight. When I first started my weight loss journey last year, one day I noticed that while i was sitting on the couch, I had my legs crossed! i haven't been able to do that in years. That felt good to be able to cross a leg over the other.
    Other ways that I noticed are:
    ~my shoes became loser and I'm back down to size 7.5
    ~I had surgery on my stomache in 2007 and can see the scar now lol. Before my tummy roll was too big that i nvr really seen how my stomache healed or how the scar looked. Now, i know. Its an ugly scar but I'm happy that i can see it lol. Because it means my stomache did shrink, even though I always thought it didn't.

I haven't really noticed that my body and face were changing as I lost weight because no one really said anything to me about it until I seen someone who I haven't seen in awhile and they mentioned that i lost alot of weight. I decided to come home and take pictures lol. Actually, I still feel like there are no changes in my face or stomache area but i'm know the changes are there.
  • HunterKiller_wechange
    HunterKiller_wechange Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    i look down and now...........my willy looks bigger! :smile:
  • chazbo35
    chazbo35 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Im just thankful that we didnt have a really cold winter this year because since taking off this weight, even despite the milder winter Ive been freezing my butt off!!! I seriously dont know what I would have done If it had been colder it was that bad! But thank the Lord that Ive been able to lose that warming layer of fat anyhow =)
  • NelehY
    NelehY Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I can now breathe so much easier that I have started playing my flute again.

WOW! That is really wonderful!

Contratulations!
  • deesaf
    deesaf Posts: 46
    Options
    I have gone down a shoe size (I guess even my feet are skinnier)
    And yesterday the guy at the cafe I go to a lot literally didn't recognise me
  • veggievixen79
    veggievixen79 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My pants and shirts are now longer than they used to be!

This! I'm wearing heels with all my work trousers again because they sit much lower on my hips now, if I don't they will drag on the ground.
  • DalexD
    DalexD Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I don't hit into the sanitary bins in my work toilets when I sit down now :bigsmile:
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    My shoes are also so bigger...
    I had to buy new socks and got the usual size and have realised that they are a tad big.....
    My work skirt moves around as I work.....
    My face feels smaller when I shower......
    My bras were way to big....Bought new ones today and shocked the girls in the store at how much I have lost.....Showed them my photos from August to April and shocked them more.....
    So much easier to cross my legs......
    I drive maxi taxis and carry wheelchair passengers.....there is more room between the wheelchair and the side of the taxi.....sometimes I feel like I'm going to topple forward when I bend over to fasten the front right of the wheelchair to the floor.....
    Rubber gloves I use to wash up are definitely bigger....
    My work shirts are longer.....
    I can feel my shoulder bones......

:happy:
  • Jessastar
    Jessastar Posts: 234
    Options
    Hmm.. .Lesse...

-My jeans fall off my body when I walk up the stairs.
    -I feel less hungry.
    -My fiance and I can successfully be on a TWIN bed together asleep without neither of us falling off. ( was always too fat so he'd have to sleep on the floor otherwise I'd push him off. :/)
    -I used to be a 3x, now I fit into a 1x!
    -I had to shrink one of my skirts 5 times..and it's still too big. :3
    -I think I look better in high heels.
    -I shaved my legs yesterday, and I noticed it took less time than usual. :)
    -My double chin is slowly going away! Less jiggly! woohoo!!!!
  • btanton27
    btanton27 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I've had coworkers jokingly complain that my clothes are falling off me :) i went thru my whole closet and only kept about a quarter of the clothes. my shadow is thinner too! lol
    also got into a friends vehicle last weekend that before i could barely buckle the seatbelt, now it buckles easily with a couple inches to spare! i used to have to buy wide width shoes and now the regular width fits... hmmm, what else.... i jump out of bed in the morning when before i would ache and hurt all over from the second i woke up. its all those little things that matter the most to me :)